This is what I was afraid of since the charge port door doesn't cover the charge port when it's open. Zoom into the attached photo and look at the water droplets inside the charge port, beyond the gasket. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.
![]()
Hey Don. It’s been said before here but do not fear.This is what I was afraid of since the charge port door doesn't cover the charge port when it's open. Zoom into the attached photo and look at the water droplets inside the charge port, beyond the gasket. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.
![]()
Lol what? I've had far worse with our MY and no issues.This is what I was afraid of since the charge port door doesn't cover the charge port when it's open. Zoom into the attached photo and look at the water droplets inside the charge port, beyond the gasket. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.
![]()
It may be worth asking why you were afraid of it?This is what I was afraid of since the charge port door doesn't cover the charge port when it's open. Zoom into the attached photo and look at the water droplets inside the charge port, beyond the gasket. I hope this isn't going to be a problem.
![]()