• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. hridge2020

    Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! 💨 Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    (If you are not from the Southern States) It's going to have to be No-see-ums proof. No-see-ums No-see-ums, also known as biting gnats or midges, are tiny flying insects that measure just 1/16th of an inch – small enough to squeeze through a screen. Despite their small size, they can be a...
  2. hridge2020

    ⬇️ CYBERTRUCKco LOWERING rods kit now available!

    Hi, (when I hear aircraft quality) what grade of aluminum are these made out of? T6, T4 ? Heat treated or?
  3. hridge2020

    Tailgate not closing all the way

    Have Tonneau cover in the partially open position away from the tail gate. Try adjusting the tailgate latches. (mine worked without slotting FYI) (y) Then perform manual or onscreen Tonneau cover calibration Instructions
  4. hridge2020

    Bouge Road Warrior Fridge fits in interior - in rear w/ passenger rear flipped up!

    maybe this one. https://www.vevor.com/car-refrigerator-c_10723/vevor-12-volt-car-refrigerator-portable-freezer-16qt-truck-rv-fridge-app-control-p_010538366053
  5. hridge2020

    NEW CYBERTRUCKco Universal Bumper and Roof mounting brackets - works with any light brand from Baja Designs to Amazon

    Any testing done to see the loss of air efficiency for intake/cooling?
  6. hridge2020

    Warped tailgate issue after hauling load

    Possible should of, shored up the edge of the bed by tailgate to allow the bed of truck to take the weight instead of the tailgate. or use a device similar to this.
  7. hridge2020

    Vault cover question - missing piece?

    Okay after some investigation, think I found another problem. I reviewed the Munro Live video of the Tonneau cover overview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMgU_MFs2oU. At approx. 1:41 the engineer stated there are 29 slats. I counted from the tailgate end first to the cabin area. I got to the...
  8. hridge2020

    Rear camera washer / sprayer by ClearVu for Cybertruck

    Types of drills to use when drilling stainless steel. Carbide - Titanium - tungsten carbide. 2nd. Use step drill process. Start small, different sizes inbetween then final full size drill bit. Step Drill process Possible a quick disconnect be added incase sometime later on at some point you...
  9. hridge2020

    The best looking wheel hub , purchased for ~40 $ for all 4 wheels.

    Did Tesla reimbursement everyone, due to no aero covers available??? ;)
  10. hridge2020

    Cover for Behind Driver Side Tow Hook?

    See Post #3 Yes I would say you need both. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/tow-hook-threads-are-exposed.14306/#post-311314
  11. hridge2020

    Mud Flaps Installed on Cybertruck - First Photos

    This non Tesla brand helps cover rear wheel steering area protection.
  12. hridge2020

    Rear metal undercarriage piece missing bolts and hanging down

    Mine are there -- My knowledge of this happening in Manufature is: Either this was handed off to the next employee during shift change, or the employee was hurry to to go home or get lunch prior to completing the task properly.
  13. hridge2020

    Tow hook threads are exposed

    I got some 21 mm silicone caps that I ordered. Prior to getting them installed after delivery, we had some rain in my area. I found some rain water already pooled in the threads. I extracted the water, air dried the threads and applied some moisture clear coat on them prior to installing the...
Top