• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. SLATE Truck Debuts as Modular Pickup & SUV

    I just don't see who gets excited for this. Maybe some EV nerds. Seems very niche. Especially with all the extras that needed to be added in order to get it to the same level as a current vehicle. I would just get a used Lightning or Silverado.
  2. [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    FSD will be safer when the human controls are removed. People are too impatient. And they have developed bad driving habits over the years that they think are correct.
  3. [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    I have goosed the pedal too soon before when making a right. I try not to do it. Anyways glad this was a false alarm.
  4. [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    were you able to report it after disengaging? Sometimes when things surprise me I'm not able to do the report quick enough. I wish there was a way to do the voice report later.
  5. FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    Not sure if this was mentioned here but this seems to have something to do with the February 14th deadline from the California DMV about false advertising. So they didn't decide to just stop selling FSD for their own reasons. I guess we will see what happens with that.
  6. Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    this just seems like she was mad that you parked next to her since it was tight.
  7. FSD 14.2.2.2 wackiness.

    things I haven't seen in a long time and I'm very happy they are gone dry wipes red hands
  8. Tesla Q4 2025 production & delivery numbers

    Tesla is doing the right thing by looking to future technologies like robotics and AI. We don't even know if EVs will eventually replace gas. As slow as the adoption to EVs has been there may be another invention that takes over.
  9. Realistic timeline for the sale of Optimus to consumers.

    I'm going with 5 years from now.
  10. FSD 14.2.2.2 wackiness.

    overall its been great for me had one major disengagement when it was trying to turn from a center lane. It wobbled the wheel then got halfway in the travel lane with a car coming and stopped. I had to take the wheel and move it. Person was pissed of course.
  11. FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    Mine is downloading now on both my Juniper and Cybertruck. Looks like they sent out a huge wave.
  12. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    Short drive and first impression is they rolled the standard speeds back some again. Doing the speed limit on streets or slighty over. I was doing 45-46 in a 45. Also now does 25 in my neighborhood in a 25. Parking was great. The blinker seems to come on later now and not too early. I will be...
  13. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    ok yeah I'm pretty happy with it now but sounds like it's ok to upgrade.
  14. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    the update is downloading. Not sure I want to install it.
  15. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I haven't had a dry wipe since I had Tesla do the camera cleaning and also got the 14.2.1.25 update. I got a new wiper blade installed too but doubt that would matter.
  16. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I never got this update and looks like no new waves came out. I'm ok with that lol
  17. FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    Got 14.2.2 on my Juniper didn't notice any differences while using fsd. Nothing on the truck yet.
Top