I would enter a ticket and ask a Service Center to perform a diagnostic at the very least so it's easily documented as a problem that started *before* your warranty expires.
interesting indeed! The speed limit portion of the NN puts a lot more weight into speed limit signs around temporary construction signs for sure, so we should expect to see those signs obeyed more often than others.
Same goes for school zones.
Looks to me like those back roads are missing the GIS speed limit data. Tesla uses a whole bunch of aggregated state and federal databases for speed limits, so if roads are missing they have to fall back to surrounding traffic context awareness, last known good speed limits, etc. It's a complex...
I don't think there are any public branch FSD versions that are allowing it act upon [edit] *all* speed limit signs yet; still using government provided GIS data.
thank you for the follow-up on pushing the accelerator. our experience with the transition from FSD supervised to unsupervised will be quite unique because we have vestigial problems like the need (or want) to push the accelerator to give FSD a nudge to be more aggressive.
I've had to really...
It does recognize social cues like that, but will often times ignore them if unsafe to go. FSD does prefer that people stick to the legal right-of-way.
We don't have the ability to reset all modules, so you may just need to give it some time.
Otherwise, I'd be concerned that your new light bar is causing some sort of intereference with the OEM components. At this point you should reach out to the manufacturer of the device.
IMO, I have a...
here, these guys make perfect vehicle with absolutely no issues whatsoever. you should switch over.
I hear their lidar is superior too.
Make sure to join their forum.
You bought a gen 1 product that has TONS of new, untested tech.
Again, expecting absolute perfection is absurd.
What's next, going to complain that FSD made a single mistake on your 1000 mile drive?