• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rust in the centers of all four wheels.

    It’s also entirely possible that at least some of this rust is from brake dust accumulation as well, even deep in that center crevice if you are driving around with no cover over the wheels, as I am, and have this rust, as I also do. I don’t think it is anything to worry about. cheers
  2. Retro style wrap - Has anyone seen this wrap in the flesh?

    Don’t forget the Jams shorts or Gotcha shirts to go with. cheers
  3. One Pedal Driving - Do the brake lights turn on?

    Tesla has had an accelerometer or equivalent functionality in all their vehicles since the Model S for sure (not sure about the original roadster but I would assume as well) which makes them safer even than ICE cars because when the car is slowing regardleas of reason the brake lights come on...
  4. FSD 13.2.2 stopped working!

    Interesting that you mentioned this. My CB still shows that I have FSD as included on the features screen where it shows your software version and FSD version but a couple weeks and several updates ago it completely stopped offering me FSD when i plug a destination into the navigator. I only...
  5. Cyberbeast Tire Wear Question

    Just a suggestion from 12 years of model S ownership: rotate your tires FAR more frequently if you want them to last. i got my CB not long ago but plan to rotate the tires about every 3-4k miles. even on my MS I have chewed through 4 brand new tires in 7 months to the point of needing a full...
  6. FSD v12.5.5.3 Update arrives for Cybertruck

    So i downloaded FSD for the first time and haven’t used it yet. But now the truck is like ultra scaredy-cat about prudent driving measures like swerving to avoid a giant pothole and it sets off the “take control immediately” sort of like “danger will robinson… warning warning!!” but the funny...
  7. All Season Tires - Pressure?

    of course no tire company says that. But usually the recommended psi for the vehicle is way under the max psi for the tire so if you go over the vehicle’s recommendation by 3 or 5 psi you are still way under the max rating for the tire and there is no issue. This is odd in terms of not being...
  8. All Season Tires - Pressure?

    My concern isn’t the 1 psi difference in terms real world effect. It is the lack of confidence in the tire because it has (perhaps) no built in buffer. Typically the max would be 10 or 15 psi higher than the recommended operating pressure, at least. Personally I’ve never had a tire that said...
  9. All Season Tires - Pressure?

    This seems crazy. The max is 1 psi over the recommended? So if it gets hotter by like 15 degrees then you could be in an overinflated burst risk category and the manufacturer could call it user error if so and say not our fault if a tire blows? Another reason for me to dislike Pirelli tires...
  10. Rust on both inside front doors after 5 months.

    Did you ever do a one time surface scour clean on these inside sections of the door? Could be superficial manufacturing contaminants rusting rather than the underlying structural steel if not. May be worth scrubbing off the rust layer throroughly and then seeing if it comes back after that is...
  11. Suspension compressor noise suppression

    In my Model S i’m having a similar thing happen and it has happened intermittently over the years, seemingly not always related to updates. It just decides for a few weeks (really) to run like every time the car is at a stop light and then offgasses with a release hiss noise as it hits the...
  12. Brake Caliper Covers with Core Wheels?

    I mean this as a friend: It’s not “caliber” which is either the diameter of the bore of a gun barrel or the quality of one’s character. i’m pretty sure by your photo and the similarity of the words you mean to ask about brake caliper covers. Cheers
  13. Delay in downloading FSD in delivered Cybertruck

    A little perspective: This entire thread cracks me up. I have been driving my Model S for nearly 12 years now I think. The only camera it has is the backup camera. It doesn’t even have bumper sensors. So like every other vehicle I have, I have actually been (gasp!) driving it myself...
  14. Sound system upgrades?

    It’s tricky to do this with standard parts like other non-Tesla vehicles. The only company I know of doing audio upgrades for cybertruck is Light Harmonic. They have most of the speakers available as plug and play swap outs already but their cybertruck-specific amp and subwoofer replacement...
  15. Battery degradation 3.49% after 10k miles... what's yours so far?

    A lot is relative. my experience is that they tend to degrade an amount and then plateau somewhat asymptotically (if that’s a word). How fast you hit the plateau probably has to do with what percentage you charge it to on a regular basis, how often you charge via supercharger, what temperatures...
  16. Best replacement wiper fluid?

    It’s not that they don’t ship to California. It’s that in California the chemical composition of this particular product is illegel to be shipped directly to consumers. Not sure if it is illegal to sell at all or just to ship direct though because there are some weird quirks in CA. One...
  17. Best replacement wiper fluid?

    Unfortunately it’s not available in Texas or California. Alas… Cheers
  18. Center bore exact measurements?

    Has anyone had their wheel off and measured the center bore with vernier calipers? Better yet, has anyone taken pictures while measuring the center bore with vernier calipers? Have any of the site sponsor shops? I’m shopping wheel spacers and looking at tech specs for ideal fitments. If...
  19. USB Music Playback

    I remember that moment in my Model S. With 65 GB of music on that stick I was salty as well. Cheers
  20. Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 Studded Winter Tires Installed

    The size isn’t quite stock. Stock is 285/65 R20 but you can fit 275/65 R20 without too many problems. If they don’t come out with these in stock, I’ll be running these as my winter tires in the future after i get my truck, although where i live i’d probably go studless and keep chains just in...
Top