• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Yeah, Looks like the lightbar plastic. Had to zoom in to see it but yeah same color.
  2. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Needed to be sure he could stop? /S
  3. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Damaged area on pole also painted over and not looking fresh at all.
  4. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Certainly hit that with some force. Amazed the airbag didn't deploy. Good luck with everything.
  5. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Pretty serious situation if he had a total brake failure. With that level of safety concerns many would like it validated understandably.
  6. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Yes. It is in the instructions. It prompts him to add your submission. At this time it is not on the spreadsheet
  7. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Did you submit a post to admin on pg 28 of the thread to flag him?
  8. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    I think Gus is right. At least register the delivery in the spreadsheet with vin etc.
  9. Coolbreeze704

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    Joined 2 weeks ago. I post - 1 msg. Feel awful if it truly happened but without pics and such a new account you could be right
  10. Coolbreeze704

    Offroad Video By Normal Guy

    I had a 06 LR3. Some of the most fun I have had off-road particularly in snow. Miss that vehicle. Just cost to much to keep it running.
  11. Coolbreeze704

    EVs are dead

    You know why Germany and Japan are pushing hydrogen? They control all the limited and scarce hydrogen reserves! Waiting, waiting
  12. Coolbreeze704

    EVs are dead

    Great point on plugging at home. I love it and would be hesitant to have to go wait in lines again to fuel up. Yes I believe on the battery storage. If I remember correctly hydrogen systems use battery packs also for storage.
  13. Coolbreeze704

    ⚡️ F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK 📐

    Ask @cvalue13 about his X/Twitter content he co creates with MDR. He loves sharing about this. /S
  14. Coolbreeze704

    ⚡️ F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK 📐

    Negatory You had a no at content creator. Those are cuss words for @cvalue13
  15. Coolbreeze704

    ⚡️ F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK 📐

    Thanks for posting this. As a Lightning owner myself it was interesting to hear his point of view.
  16. Coolbreeze704

    Electric Delorean named Jiggawatt

    I thought the Flux Capacitor had an upgrade that allowed it to run on
Top