Now, perhaps. All software is iterative (will improve over time).
But my comment was more about the silly comparisson between Ford's abismal failure to Teslas first attempt.
Iāve never had a screen protector on anything. Modern phone and tablet glass is quite amazing.
Thereās no need for a screen protector on a Tesla display.
If you drive it like a normal truck in gimp mode those tires will last a long time .
But itās really really really easy to drive it like a Tesla, expect to go through tires faster.
You can definitely tell Tesla doesn't noise dampen a lot of things when you start cranking up the bass. Likely one of those things that will improve over time like it did with the Plaid S.
I can hear the plastic rattle in the doors when I crank it up, only certain frequencies and has to be...
Anyone else have this? They replaced mine with a part that had the exact same tear in the exact same part.
(It's a new part, I filled the one from delivery with black sharpie so it wasn't obvious)
I'm not attempting to minimize this issue for the affected, but this is an inflamatory post with more feelings than facts.
Not true. They are making ~3000/week now, based on the 30 you claim reported that's just 1% of 1 week of production. So extrapolating outwards ... an insignificant...