• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far?

DarickHemphill

Well-known member
First Name
Darick
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Threads
19
Messages
136
Reaction score
148
Location
Springfield, MO
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
The truck was "driven" by my 19 year old kiddo. Five of us rode in comfort listening to the amazing sound system. Our luggage was dry in the back and despite driving through rural Arkansas I experience zero range anxiety. At one point we saw a fire truck with lights in the other lane near Harrison, Ar. Before I could tell my son to pull the car to the right and stop the vehicle did. It. The truck failed to park correctly at a congested supér charger in Conway arkansas where it needed to pull in forward and not backwards because of an odd charger configuration, but other than that it was absolutely amazing. Today we are driving another two hours from Springfield, Mo to the Mizzou game in Fayetteville Ar. Love being able to relax and not worry about driving or (worse) a teen driver. Buying more Tesla stock on Monday. Anybody beat out FSD percentages?

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far? PXL_20251129_142821929
 

Kevin Burns

Active member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
26
Reaction score
34
Location
California
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LongRange, CyberTruck all-wheel drive
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have FSD version 14.2. I don’t go anywhere without selecting a location in the navigator and engaging FSD in my 2024 Foundation Series All Wheel Drive CyberTruck. I am enjoying it.
I have installed a StarLink mini which is mounted to the ceiling glass in the rear portion of the cabin using suction cups and powered by the 110V outlet at the back of the console. I have the Cybertruck WiFi connected to my StarLink mini.
I’m still working to get the Cybertruck to back into a my driveway. It does it at the Superchargers.
 

LuvOrH8

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
229
Reaction score
215
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
IMG_1955.webp
Many times, I must drive a few yards before FSD is available.
You don’t have to drive, when the computer has been in sleep mode aka truck has been sitting not being driven…. The FSD system takes a couple minutes to load. If you sit in the truck and wait for that to happen you can use it from park. Otherwise if you don’t wait, as you drive it all of sudden will become available (once loaded) aka your few yards. You must drive.
 

CyberGus

Well-known member
First Name
Gus
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
76
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
10,726
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag
Due to a detailing mishap, I inadvertently disabled my left fender cam just as I was downloading 14.2 FSD.

I resolved it, but between the outage and clearing the camera calibration, I have 0.00% FSD 😭
 

Beetlebug62

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
340
Reaction score
344
Location
Maine, USA
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR-AWD, 2025 CyberTruck dual-motor
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Only had v14.2 since Monday. I'm up to around 250mi today. Because of rounding, driving 10ft to my mailbox or 20ft to park rounds up to 0.2mi!!!
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far? IMG_1123
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
michigan
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founders edition
Country flag
I hope mine improves. Too many incorrect speed limits on highway. Slams on brakes thinking it’s 55 in a 70 on highway. Pulled over for emergency on opposite highway too (not supposed to do that in Michigan) and cut off the car behind me to do it.

some features have improved but not enough.
 
 
Top