• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. UberNoob

    .

    Prolly two late for my 2 cents tho
  2. UberNoob

    USB-C to USB-C doesn't charge phone

    I plug in an Apple 40w brick in the console and use the Apple MagSafe puck on the corner of my screen, no issues except when the truck is plugged in and charging the 120v port is disabled. I can get a full charge on my iPhone 17 pro max in about 20 mins.
  3. UberNoob

    Preconditioning In Winter, How Long?

    Schedule departure time should precondition the bat and the cabin.
  4. UberNoob

    Front Dash Issue

    Just guessing here either they swapped your airbag for a child sized one or they forgot to put it in. Just picking, I do not have this issue in mine.
  5. UberNoob

    My GPS position Drifts affecting Nav display and FSD

    Sounds like you need connected to more GPS birds, a minimum of 3 is needed for for triangulation 5 is needed for pint point accuracy.
  6. UberNoob

    How Good Is FSD 14.2.2.2? I Test It For 1,000 Miles In A Tesla Cybertruck

    Suppose there’s no need to click and watch that, I have FSD and do 600 mile trips quite frequently.
  7. UberNoob

    Tint - 5% versus 15% ?

    Added 5% all the way around, windshield is just a large brow down the the bottom of the camera plastic. Night driving is tough to see in unlit intersections, I just become custom To putting the window down as I make my turns. Left the triangles near the dash as they was to help with seeing foot...
  8. UberNoob

    Excessive Tire Wear on Cybertruck Dual Motor

    CB here sense 9/11/24. good year all terrain. Drove 20k miles before my fist rotate, drove about 16k and had them charged early. 2300$ a set. Guessing I could have gotten 40-45k out of them if I pushed it. This set has 23k on them and only one rotation at 10k, it’s time to rotate again but it’s...
  9. UberNoob

    Charging Passport - If anyone wins free charging let us know, probably a long shot for most of us…

    top charger is top charger, home or supercharging. Looking at the badge it’s kWh based. So rack up them miles or start power sharing. Oh wait it’s over now.
  10. UberNoob

    Help. Lock sound changed with new update. I can't seem to revert back.

    I have my lock sound set to random so havnt noticed. You could try to set it to something else, lock it a few times and then back to default. See if that help?
  11. UberNoob

    FSD stopped working after an unsuccessful update

    Not had this issue myself. But I once read here on this forum that one could go into service mode and reinstall the update. I would attempt that in a safe place such as home in the driveway. A place where in the event it bricks, a tow truck could easily get to it. Better safe than sorry.
  12. UberNoob

    Lost USB Power After 2025.44.25.5 Software Upgrade

    There’s a 3rd port? I only know of the two in the back seat near the 120v outlet, where’s the 3rd?
  13. UberNoob

    Lost USB Power After 2025.44.25.5 Software Upgrade

    Not me, my ps5 controller seemed to be fine. If no power it likes to cut off every few mins cause it not connected to a console. Auto Sleep for the pause.
  14. UberNoob

    Some of my Tesla L-track nuts don't fit

    Sounds like you got a few big nuts, I’d prolly try shaving them and try again. Hate it when my nuts dont fit. 🤪
  15. UberNoob

    Help? - Charging Cord for Model X gets to Hot on Cybertruck

    Save that mobile charger for traveling to grandmas. Get your self a level 2 charger.
Top