• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Beetlebug62

    [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    When that happens, I'd hit the mic button and say, "bug report: critical intervention, almost hit a pedestrian".
  2. Beetlebug62

    [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    Thanks for letting us know. I would definitely not have expected that. Still feels weird that people don't look before stepping off a curb.
  3. Beetlebug62

    Leaky Window Seals

    I looked at my rear passenger window today, and opened and closed the door, to watch the window seal from the outside. It appears to go up, hit the top seal, and the window bulges a little when it stops. You can see the tiny gap on the B-pillar edge. To stop it, you'd have to have the window...
  4. Beetlebug62

    Camera WASHERS!

    Wow, that Clearvu might be exactly what I need.
  5. Beetlebug62

    Back up power in this crazy freezing temp

    Interesting. I had those irrational temp sensors, way back on Dec 28th. I have forgotten why. I took a pic of it.
  6. Beetlebug62

    FSD and winter weather

    Went skiing today, because there was 20" of fresh snow! First big powder day here in the East in what seems like years. Anyhow, my experience is that the rear cam gets blocked quickly in bad weather. The side cams get blocked soon after. Having said that, the only essential FSD cam is the...
  7. Beetlebug62

    FSD and winter weather

    The Robotaxis with washers on the fender cams and rear cam are currently being tested in Alaska.
  8. Beetlebug62

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    I like the idea that you can light-write messages on it. Like, "Don't Touch!" or "Big Brother is Watching You!"
  9. Beetlebug62

    Spacecampers Cap Deliveries???

    Since I'm getting mine installed next month, I was wondering. I would have DM'd but I thought others would benefit from your answers: • do they put anything to seal the space between the cap and roof? • do they have to remove the appliqués before installing? or is it enough to just flip up the...
  10. Beetlebug62

    Spacecampers Cap Deliveries???

    Maybe people will be more respectful if they think it's a hearse? Flipping the bird at dead people would seem to be bad karma. They might crawl out the back!
  11. Beetlebug62

    Spacecampers Cap Deliveries???

    My Dec delivery date was pushed to a few days ago; but, back in December, they notified me that their first delivery East did not go well. The cap arrived damaged. They were looking to make new delivery arrangements, but, it would likely require a higher delivery cost for premium delivery. That...
  12. Beetlebug62

    Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    Yep, that's like my right rear window; and yes, that's what I do, just drop it a smidge. I did go into the service menu and recalibrate that window, but no change. I think there's a way to set the TOP position, but I can't remember how to do it. I'll have to look.
  13. Beetlebug62

    FSD v14 “Max Speed” Workaround (Not Perfect, But Helpful in Bad Conditions)

    Ok, I get it, this is for bad weather days even though FSD does recognize visibility is limited and slows, it's still not going slow enough for many drivers who want more granular control. In my old Model 3, I used to have multiple driver modes. One I called SnowDay, which changed my accel to...
  14. Beetlebug62

    South Korean creater FISH13's ASMR video of camping in snow & rain with Cybertruck

    Oh my, I find glamping weird. He doesn't ever talk! Not even to his dog! He doesn't swear when his tent canopy pulled off his cantrail. And did anyone think, the cantrail was going to fall off? I did watch his energy usage and he left home with 90%, got to his parking spot with 76%, and when...
  15. Beetlebug62

    Just installed full set of KO3 tires (vs. Goodyear AT tires)

    432Wh/mi at highway speeds on your Duratracs! Wow, I wish mine could do that well. I get 505Wh/mi.
  16. Beetlebug62

    How to Evaluate Battery Health and Wh/mile Statistics?

    Sure, just go to the Energy screen, then Consumption and do the math. This will give you what the BMS thinks is the current battery size. It's got rounding errors since the SOC %age is rounding to whole units.
  17. Beetlebug62

    Range after a year and half

    Then, the way I calculate what the BMS thinks my pack size is, is by looking at the Energy Consumption screen. Any mileage range works. Just do the calculation and I get 121.5kWh. There's obviously rounding going on, but close enough:
Top