• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Hmm interesting idea. Just need to mount that button in a place where it can be accidentally hit by debris or anything on the road. That to me would be the biggest issue. Imagine driving and something accidentally hits it and your frunk opens while driving.
  2. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    LOL will call them tomorrow.
  3. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    hmm maybe it is a 48v battery, just figured it was a 12v given you use a 12v jumper to energize it to open given doors and hatches. Must be a bypass cables that go straight to those items bypassing a step down converter.
  4. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    The other question being discussed on the backup 12v jumper, where is the best place to store it so easy access when locked out of vehicle?
  5. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Yes there is. It powers 12v accessories.
  6. LuvOrH8

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Can you also share the cost for a new 12v battery? WOndering if there's an upgraded Lithium Ion option....
  7. LuvOrH8

    Non-Tesla portable air compressor review from Wolfbox

    Seemed kind of weak inflating based on your video. Take all the air out, fill till 50 psi. How long did it take? Did the battery last the entire time without needing recharge? I believe the Cybertruck tire also bigger than Rivian, so will take even longer.
  8. LuvOrH8

    Mirror Delete! Anyone done this side view Are you happy? Do you see additional range?

    Same here with @CYBERTRUCKco mirror delete kit. I will never go back to mirrors. Trained my brain to pay attention to the cameras and not the mirrors with glaring blind spots. My lone remaining request from Tesla is when I put a turn signal on, to also have the rearview camera remain static on...
  9. LuvOrH8

    I Stopped Worrying About Battery Life of the 4680

    I don't believe the 4680 has any proven better shelf life than the 2170 batteries. It is just a way for Tesla to reduce their costs over time as they mass produce them and put them in more vehicles. COrrect me if I am wrong, but I recall reading that.
  10. LuvOrH8

    Post Your Fog Light Front Bumper Setup

    would be nice if there was a mod to add fog lights into the front bumper especially for those in snow areas since the main headlights can get blocked.
  11. LuvOrH8

    Cybertruck Seat Covers in Nappa Leather Cyber Style from Hansshow - Video and Article

    Agreed, i'm waiting for a set to match the grey interior.
  12. LuvOrH8

    Mirror Delete! Anyone done this side view Are you happy? Do you see additional range?

    I deleted my mirrors, no regrets. Love it. Forces me to look at the screen more and thus no blind spots. I use the CybertruckCo delete kit.
  13. LuvOrH8

    Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far?

    You don’t have to drive, when the computer has been in sleep mode aka truck has been sitting not being driven…. The FSD system takes a couple minutes to load. If you sit in the truck and wait for that to happen you can use it from park. Otherwise if you don’t wait, as you drive it all of sudden...
  14. LuvOrH8

    Hey Tesla, FSD Suggestions for next round of updates

    I’m on FSD 14.2, huge improvement so far. Love that it stays in the center of the lane more than anything (that was so overdue for the Cyber Truck). However, I have some minor gripes. We need real time options on screen to select from. For example when going to somewhere with a parking spot it...
  15. LuvOrH8

    Weather Stripping - why am I getting so much ads on it? Is it worth it?

    I use weather stripping on my bed. Just to fully seal the tailgate against the bed itself. No water or dust gets in now.
  16. LuvOrH8

    Water puddling on the rear bumper and license plate.

    Truck wouldn't have a car wash mode if it voided the warranty, pretty obvious there.
  17. LuvOrH8

    Sound Deadening

    Doesn’t work. It’s basically impossible to sound deadened the door gaps more than they already are. Do this open the rear door all the way, leave the front door fully closed. Look at the gap on the front door from the frame to the inner door edge. It is very wide like 3-4” Those thin $4 rolls of...
  18. LuvOrH8

    Cybertruck Wireless Phone Charger Problem Solved

    This is crazy. So don't use the factory run a bunck of wires have these items sit on top of the factory design and done. No thanks. If anything what I would be able to accept is a version that doesn't need to be wired in spearately. So it sits on top of the OEM, moves your phone to the ideal...
Top