• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. 65SoYoLO

    Think I have a PCS issue.

    Is it possible to try another home charger?
  2. 65SoYoLO

    Leaving country for 10 days, charging / setting ideas?

    Not humor, if you are going to be off grid in an electric vehicle for a week, I would definitely bring a generator, not only for the truck but phones and laptops. But that's just me. Have fun
  3. 65SoYoLO

    FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    In standard mode, the truck will not slow down when entering a school zone and the speed limit drops to 20mph from 30, 35 or 40. Elon PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!
  4. 65SoYoLO

    Rare issues with new Cybertruck

    Did you pay full price for a new cybertruck? Or did you get it for the used price?
  5. 65SoYoLO

    2025.38.3 Issues

    I don't know since I never use self park. Can you get FSD for one month and see if it corrects itself?
  6. 65SoYoLO

    2025.38.3 Issues

    What version do you have? Still 38?
  7. 65SoYoLO

    FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    My truck started the dl last night and I installed it this am. From my bed, I didn't see any difference. Back to sleep.
  8. 65SoYoLO

    .

    I believe this is copyright infringement.
  9. 65SoYoLO

    FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    Still freezing here in Long Island! ❄❄❄❄
  10. 65SoYoLO

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    How many miles on the truck?
  11. 65SoYoLO

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    My BIL and myself just came back from a road trip to SC. Sometimes on chill, we would stay in line with each other and other times one truck would want to pass the other truck. Same road same weather same traffic. It is strange. Also. I would notice the signals were synced up... Exactly! They...
  12. 65SoYoLO

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    Standard does 15-20 over the speed limit, which I do not want. There is a huge gap in speeds between chill and standard. Which is a HUGE mistake.
  13. 65SoYoLO

    Stopped charging at 82%

    I think D101010 nailed it. It had to be the charger schedule changed from an update.
Top