• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. intermittent power to usb-c when truck's locked

    do you have this option turned on?
  2. USB charging on the exterior for camping.

    Thank you. I’m glad you found it useful. There is lots of room for improvements. I even thought about trying to utilize this circuit on the interior as well as the front for surface mount USBs
  3. USB charging on the exterior for camping.

    I find a need to be able to charge devices while in the Cybertent. I do not want to have to rely on the AC outlets just for USB charging. So I came up with this to do just that. I used the 7 pin trailer plug that ALWAYS has power, even with the truck asleep. This is very simple to construct. I...
  4. Entertainment System Power Off Settings Memory

    Had this issue when my driver profile was not being recognized. Phone key issue. Had to reset the phone key. Just my .02
  5. FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I have done just this at a couple places I recently visit within OSM. The updates were approved and are currently active online. Yet the trucks nav map does not show the new driveways I added. Does the truck need to update nav data to see the new data from OSM?
  6. FSD 14.2.2.1 Still Reading Speed Signs Wrong

    Yes!! When driving down mountain they have truck speed limit signs. The CT sees these and lowers its speed. And sometimes it don’t even change the speed when a new sign is seen.
  7. Help Identifying Part Number

    Almost 4X price increase in a few months!
  8. What to do about cybertent quick releases.

    In the process of getting a quote for this part via message service in app. I’ll let ya know what I find out. I bought a used tent, this box with part number was included. However the box contained the spare parts from the original owner/install truck. Not the retrofit parts.
  9. What to do about cybertent quick releases.

    https://service.tesla.com/docs/Cybertruck/ServiceManual/en-us/GUID-BD1728A0-EF8D-4502-A0CA-D2B85A9AB298.html
  10. Towing with FSD

    As it should. Fsd is not designed to tow with yet. My FsD freaks out even with a small utility trailer.
  11. Towing with FSD

    Even with a trailer plugged in you can turn off trailer mode to use FSD provided the cameras are not occluded.
  12. Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far?

    You can long press a spot on the nav screen, a pop up box will appear allowing you to navigate to the spot you pointed to on the map. User REM learned me this!
Top