carsly
Well-known member
- First Name
- Vin
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2023
- Threads
- 68
- Messages
- 1,071
- Reaction score
- 1,070
- Location
- Princeton, NJ
- Vehicles
- LR Defender, CT AWD
Live in the burbs, 85% local and 15% highway. Sport mode all the time. Go figure.
Wow-you may be one of the very first people to get the all season tires configuration !!!. Best of luck, and please keep us posted - let us know if you get wheel covers, and also… Send lots of pics!Finally came through - picking up Friday.
Got my delivery date today for next Friday.Same combo for me & I got VIN assigned today too!
Although I did want to change my interior to White last minute, but its ok. White or Grey is the same to me.
I ordered April 25th
Funny thing is I actually got a call from Sales team on Tuesday asking me to take devliery on an all Terrain version instead of all seasoned saying they are offering to 40 ish people. They said I could take delivery ASAP.
I'm glad I turned it down and waited.
Hope it’s not the old bait and switch. ?Sounds like they are rolling some out. I guess I'm just lucky to be near Austin. I'll also put up some pics. It's going to be interesting.
Which state/city? ?Finally came through - picking up Friday.