• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Has anyone received a Tesla Cybertruck Air Compressor?

    Thanks and good luck to you. I got the compressor, honestly, as I need to use up my credit by August 22 lol. With that being said, it appears to be a pretty nice product (albeit overpriced).
  2. Has anyone received a Tesla Cybertruck Air Compressor?

    Did you ever get yours? I ordered April 7, finally arrived May 23. Never received any kind of update, I just waited patiently and it eventually showed up.
  3. PURE PPF Satin Dark Grey Completed

    Completed a month ago, just now getting the video out. Very happy with the work done by Petty Shine, this was my 2nd vehicle done by them. Full specs: @PurePPF satin dark grey wrap, pillar delete in gloss black ppf, smoked light bar, 25% tint driver/passenger window, 50% tint front...
  4. Any regrets on All Season Core Wheels & Tires?

    Only 3k miles on my AWD with Core wheels, but zero regrets. BTW, yes I might prefer the AT looks wise. But honestly, the core wheels look fine to me in the flesh. I don't think they photograph well. I've had zero complaints from people looking at my truck, nobody complains about the all...
  5. Center Caps for Core Wheels

    @FarAway great info, thank you. Ok vendors, time to get moving on getting center caps for the core wheels as I'm sure many of us will be taking off the Tesla wheel covers or at least going back and forth. @CYBERTRUCKco @Unpluggedperformance @TESBROS @AO-Pete @T Sportline etc etc
  6. Center Caps for Core Wheels

    Now that the core wheels are being delivered, what options do we have for center caps if we want to remove the Tesla wheel covers. Do all the existing center caps for the All Terrain wheels work on the Core wheels? I feel like I've read somewhere it's slightly different.
  7. Homelink on Cybertruck - anyone install?

    I do get cell service.....can you elaborate? I'm willing to do whatever to avoid digging out my clickers!
  8. Homelink on Cybertruck - anyone install?

    I am a homelink guy too. I understand the benefits of MyQ, but for those of us who live on acreage, wifi does not reach the entire property. My attached garage is fine, but my exterior garage (the big garage where the CT will be) as well as my driveway entrance gate are way too far away for...
  9. Where da all season tires at?

    Congrats @MadMaxTX Personally, I love the look!
  10. Where da all season tires at?

    Hope it’s not the old bait and switch. ? Good luck tomorrow!
  11. Where da all season tires at?

    This is so encouraging. I got the invite and configured 5/25/24 with all season and white interior. Of course, went thru the texts/emails from Tesla on June 28, 2024 to change to all-terrain and immediate delivery but I held tough. Been waiting 4.5 years, no reason to compromise now from what...
  12. CT is the easiest clean vehicle I ever owned - using pressure washer

    I was wondering if you could use a drying blade...make sense.
  13. Cost to do PPF?

    In my experience, this seems fair from a reputable shop. I dropped 10k on my Model S Plaid, but that included Stek clear PPF, ceramic coat the entire outside of vehicle including wheels, ceramic coat inside, and tint windows. I am planning on the CT to be about the same for same services.
  14. New Covers for Factory Cybertruck Wheels Launched - T Sportline

    @T Sportline Any fitment done yet on the all season wheels that are being released with your hub cover set? If so, got any pics?
  15. Bed Cargo Divider issue (alignment)?

    Please do a followup post with these items "in use" when you receive.
  16. Question- does the rear screen have discrete audio capability?

    "You can pair Bluetooth Classic headphones by navigating to Settings > Bluetooth Devices and adding new headphones on the rear touchscreen. Once connected, you can use the headphones to listen to audio from the rear touchscreen."
  17. Anyone Decide Not to Install PowerShare?

    This is what I have learned based on my research. Decline, you get $700 voucher AWD, $1400 (2x700) Beast.
  18. CyberTruck all season Tires

    Dang the wheels for the AS tires look great imo. I’ll just rock them without the covers.
  19. Wrap Fresh/ARMR PPF--anyone?

    Wrap Fresh ARMR color paint protection film. Never heard of them before, but they have a lot of nice colors in PPF (not vinyl). Anybody here have experience or knowledge of this company and their product? https://www.wrapfresh.com/collections/armr-color-ppf
Top