• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! 💨 Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    Hmmm. Can you have a normal conversation in the cab while driving with the Breezer window open? I'm trying to imagine a 50% louder cabin. lol is it like having the rear seats down for a model 3 or y?
  2. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! 💨 Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    Can you explain how the experience is driving without the window in? How much louder does it get in the cabin? How well does temperature regulation work in the cabin? I am thinking about having the window open while driving because we are putting the dogs in the truck bed (using cargo dividers...
  3. Where da all season tires at?

    Got my delivery date today for next Friday. will post pics of All seasons with cap (if they didn't mess up the order) Won't upload interior since tactical gray pics are already out there.
  4. Where da all season tires at?

    Same combo for me & I got VIN assigned today too! :) Although I did want to change my interior to White last minute, but its ok. White or Grey is the same to me. I ordered April 25th Funny thing is I actually got a call from Sales team on Tuesday asking me to take devliery on an all Terrain...
  5. Range Extender = Super Cheap Powerwall?

    When there is a power outage, you can use your truck not only as a power wall, when power runs out, you can go make a quick stop at a local super charger can bring more power back! If your home has power wall, maybe even be able to have continuous power for a long time. (assuming outage didn’t...
  6. Compare Cybertruck to the rest of Tesla Lineup

    I've seen tons of Cybertruck comparison to other EV trucks in the market, but for someone like me who knows my second car will be a Tesla no matter what (discussion on this statement can be saved for a different thread :) ), I think comparing Cybertruck to other cars is probably more useful...
Top