• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Windshield Sun Shade for Cybertruck?

    I use an umbrella-type sunshade (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D3GCVVJ2?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1). Once you know the trick, it only takes 10-20 seconds to put it up, and 5-10 seconds to collapse and roll it up like an umbrella. One of these days, I will do a YouTube video to...
  2. Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Thank you so much for responding. Can you post a picture of the same area AFTER the repair? Thanks again.
  3. Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Is this picture taken BEFORE or AFTER the "missing slat" repair? BTW, my truck came from the factory like this. Thanks.
  4. My Cybertruck Camping Tent

    I selected the Crua Duo because it has an optional dedicated insulated liner (Culla 2-person insulated tent). The Duo is $164 on Amazon ($155 with 6% cash back if you don't need next-day delivery.) I posted a YouTube video here:
  5. gear whine

    I have my AWD FS truck for almost 7 months now. No, my truck does not make that noise at all.
  6. Heres another stupid cybertruck behavior.

    All of my lights turned off when I walked away and the truck locked itself. It must have been something you selected in the menu.
  7. Rain water leaking into cab

    No. Maybe your rear window was left partially opened by accident during the rain at some point? My kid accidentally leaned on the door switch in the rear at one time and lowered the glass. I only knew about it because of the unusual wind noise.
  8. Fender bender…

    Absolutely. I don't even put my vehicle in the middle of an intersection due to traffic jams, let alone in the middle of a train track, where it would be in the way of oncoming traffic. I always wait for the other side to clear enough before I cross the intersection.
  9. Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    Unfortunately, you are describing the exact same problems I am still seeing on 13.2.2. FSD drove on the rumble line to the left like it was not there. I had to disengage. The solution is not to let FSD drive in the left lane. My wiper occasionally (rarely) swipes as well, but the windshield is...
  10. Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    How do you use GPS coordinates instead of address? I will have to Google this up. I will set up the garage as the final destination so it will enter it 100% of the time. Right now, the final destination is on the street before the house. It goes into the driveway as a courtesy above and beyond...
  11. Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    I entered my address and named it "Home". You can name all of your favorite addresses to something easy to remember. My truck used to drive past my driveway too in previous FSD versions. I tried so many times and it always failed so I gave up trying. I always disengaged FSD just before it...
  12. Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    The truck cannot learn anything by itself. As I understand it, Tesla sends commands to all Cybertrucks, asking for videos of different driving situations. They then use these videos to train the AI. All done quietly without the driver's knowledge. I have the toughest driveway entrance...
  13. Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    BAD: FSD follows cars too closely at night even when the road is full of black ice. GOOD: 13.2.1 now drives me home all the way to the garage door. I tried this with all previous FSD 12.5.5.x versions without success. The truck had always stopped on the street in front of the driveway. This...
  14. FSD should let driver select its repetitive routes

    I have this exact same problem. Navigation chooses a route that's 1 mile longer because it has less turns, more highway driving, and one less traffic light. My preferred way has one more traffic light, a couple more turns, but the traffic is always light. They both take the same time to drive...
  15. FSD V13.2 bug - windshield wiper sweeps randomly

    Occasionally, mine does that too. Usually at the beginning of the drive. I had thought maybe there was moisture in the air or on the wiper sensor. It seldomly does that so it is not an issue for me yet.
  16. FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    I am installing FSD 13.2.1 now. I am just a nobody, so it is now released to the general public.
  17. How does Cybertruck with all season tires do in the snow?

    I live in NH and have AS tires. FSD took the truck over 4-5 inches of snow OK at 40 MPH, and was accelerating to pass other vehicles on snow-covered highway. I could feel the drag as it plowed through the snow, kicking the snow onto the bottom of the truck causing a loud rumbling sound that...
  18. Does basic autopilot exist on both non-FSD enabled vehicles and FSD vehicles?

    I think you meant FSD-enabled vehicles. My FS CT originally came FSD equipped but the FSD software was not available. I had ADAPTIVE cruise-control, and lane departure warning at that time. Since 10/1/2024 when FSD was released, adaptive cruise-control by itself no longer worked.
  19. FSD v12.5.5.3 Update arrives for Cybertruck

    I just got the SW update notification. I am installing it now. I just got back from a day trip. FSD 12.5.5.2 was making a left turn onto a side road and would have hit the other car waiting in the oncoming lane to the left (I had the right of way) if I had not intervened at the last minute...
Top