• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
ā€˜24 Beast
Country flag
No one has coins in their center console? They work perfectly for this. Pick a coin, any coin.
Like bitcoins? Don’t see how those would help. What do you speak of?
 

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
ā€˜24 Beast
Country flag
Ah they beat me to it…
 
OP
OP
CasaDelGato

CasaDelGato

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
56
Reaction score
50
Location
Greenbank, WA
Vehicles
EV F250 (conversion), Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I added a keyring hole to your design so I can keep it attached to my trailer keys.
I just keep a couple in the back storage area along with the hitches. I have a little box of bits and pieces in there.
 

Doberbane

Active member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
40
Reaction score
52
Location
Idaho
Vehicles
2021 Model Y LR, 2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Coins? 20th century thing right? Little pieces of metal?
I keep a few quarters in my center console in order to buy lemonade from kids’ stands in the summer. Makes their day. More so now with the cyber truck than my old minivan ever did lol. Also, I never know when I’ll come across a pinball machine and need some quarters to play.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
I keep a few quarters in my center console in order to buy lemonade from kids’ stands in the summer. Makes their day. More so now with the cyber truck than my old minivan ever did lol. Also, I never know when I’ll come across a pinball machine AMA need some quarters to play.
Fair points. Pay them kids in dollar dollar bills though man. They are too young to understand inflation if they are selling lemonade and you have an adult onus to understand it for them. šŸ˜‰
 

jf64k

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
866
Reaction score
970
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag
I had tried Cyberswag’s replacements before, but didn’t like that they wouldn’t stay with the cover.

https://cyberswag.us/

Cyberswag DM’d me and offered to send a revised part that would stay with the cover. I finally got them installed.

Assuming they hold up, these are a great solution. I remove/replace my cover weekly to tow our trash cans down the driveway, so I’m looking forward to using these.


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print) IMG_6216

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print) IMG_6217

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print) IMG_6219
 
 
Top