• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. eser50

    Powering Accessories Struggles - Don't let this happen to you!

    I have a 48v to 12v stepdown power supply connected to the frunk’s auxiliary power. It’s controlled by a relay that I’m activating using the switched 12v power from the infrared LEDs on the cabin camera. The camera is active when driving and when the Sentry Mode is on. I’m powering my Hannshow...
  2. eser50

    Tonneau cover leaks

    I added a small piece of weatherstripping and haven’t had any leaks since. It’s not meant to be watertight, but this certainly helps! Didn’t have a drop of water in the bed from the socal rains last week, but I have seen some water in there after some pressure washing.
  3. eser50

    CyberGlow here đź‘‹ First & Only RGBW Cybertruck Light Bar That Keeps OEM Light Shows

    Hey @CyberGlow, I got an ad for the starlight roof on your site and am curious to know what differentiates yours from Tesstudio's? I have an infant that I'd like to keep shaded or entertained in the back, but also want to be able to look through my glass roof on occasion.
  4. eser50

    Wind, Bearing, or Coolant Noise?

    Mine starts at 38MPH too, I waved it off as the "active noise canceling" these trucks supposedly have, but now I'm thinking it may an actual issue.
  5. eser50

    FSD 14 auto bumper camera cleaning?

    I caught it on camera when I did my first V14 drive coming out of my driveway with a car on each side. It also won't let you clean the camera while on FSD, the spray button is grayed out. It wouldn't have been on V13 because V13 did not use the bumper camera yet.
  6. eser50

    How to control Spotify from rear seat display

    Would be cool if it did, it's definitely possible. My wife's car has a "share" button to start a playlist with the people in the car via Carplay.
  7. eser50

    Apple CarPlay coming to Tesla as soon as end of year!

    When I was shopping for a car a while back, Ford was transitioning from SYNC2 to allowing Carplay to run in the newer SYNC3 cars. That alone was enough for me to wait for another model-year to get my Mustang. SYNC was horrible, and so freaking laggy. Why wouldn't I want my phone to handle the...
  8. eser50

    How to control Spotify from rear seat display

    They can't, it's only last/next track, play/pause. You can probably "Start A Jam" from your phone while it plays on your truck and if they have a phone they will be able to join.
  9. eser50

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    Alright, the keychain is live: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7193807
  10. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    Injuries from car accidents, or people actually using them as weapons?
  11. eser50

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    I added a keyring hole to your design so I can keep it attached to my trailer keys. I'm trying to post it as a remix, but it won't let me because I just created my account. I'll upload it as soon as I'm clear of probation.
  12. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    You're more limited by height. I haven't tried my wife's 40oz tumbler, but it looks like it might fit. I'll give it a try later today for you. My Owala 24oz does.
  13. eser50

    Homelink on Cybertruck - anyone install?

    There are a lot of use cases for HomeLink over MyQ. Wifi is Down Power is Down Stopping/reversing the door from opening/closing while in motion MyQ failing to open/close the door MyQ Failing in general. No subscription required I really like the features of MyQ, but the damn thing won't send...
  14. eser50

    3D printed MagSafe charger

    How do you keep this from lifting when you pull the phone?
  15. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    Sorry, here’s a better photo with flash. Excuse the mess/dirt, it’s a truck.
  16. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    I got mine in today and added 12V to the cubby. Ran it from the step down I wired in the frunk. It’s switched off a relay that’s triggered by the 12V in the cabin camera. Next mod is a 3D printed MagSafe charger so that I can lay my phone onto the tray and not worry about cooking my phone with...
  17. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    Finally got some movement on tracking, give yours a refresh.
  18. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    I finally got my tracking on Saturday, but it says Fedex still hasn't received the package.
  19. eser50

    Has anyone actually received their Tesstudio Center Console?

    I ordered mine Aug 16. Will my order be included in this first batch? #CGT6114
Top