• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CybertruckWraps

    Is it a wrap? Is it a Lite-Bright? Is it an Etch-A-Sketch? You decide.

    https://cybertruckwraps.us/products/cybertruck-diy-full-truck-glow-in-the-dark-wrap?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web Turn heads day or night with our DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck — a bold fusion of protection, style, and futuristic...
  2. CybertruckWraps

    Lemonade Autonomous Car Insurance offering 50% rate cut for FSD driven miles

    says only available in Arizona so that particular program and price is probably not available to you.
  3. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    I am not sourcing from Flexishield, but clearly they are sourcing from the same manufacturer, as its certainly the same film.
  4. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    Link was in the post, not sure what I did, but its back again. https://cybertruckwraps.us/products/cybertruck-diy-full-truck-glow-in-the-dark-wrap?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web Also, everyone here can use code CTOC for $100 off. I sent @That Beast Mode a...
  5. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    ✅ Generally legal Because they’re not emitting active light like LEDs, they’re treated like reflective or novelty finishes. (will you potentially get fucked with more than if you didn’t glow.…maybe lol)
  6. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    Fixed the stock levels. Glow lasts about 30 minutes after charge at peak brightness and then will fade but still can see a fading glow that lasts 6-12 hours depending on ambient light and your charging time in the sunlight. 7.5Mil and 5 year guarantee on the film. Also, another cool thing is...
  7. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    Only color option at this point. Neon Green
  8. CybertruckWraps

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    Turn heads day or night with our DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck — a bold fusion of protection, style, and futuristic glow. This premium paint protection film not only shields your Cybertruck from rock chips, scratches, UV damage, and road wear, but also charges in...
  9. CybertruckWraps

    Anyone else notice this in the UI!?

    The little things…..no vehicle keeps getting better with firmware update
  10. CybertruckWraps

    Anyone else notice this in the UI!?

    Honestly I have only charged at home so that’s why I missed it. Just got on latest release last night and big improvements for sure!
  11. CybertruckWraps

    Anyone else notice this in the UI!?

    Has the charging pedestal been there? Or have I missed this for a while?
  12. CybertruckWraps

    A brighter Reverse light

    I did this along with the integrated lights with @Unpluggedperformance rear bumper and their included lights and all 3 combined light it up like Christmas when I am backing up. I might rewire them to be on a switch because those rear floods could come in useful at some point.
  13. CybertruckWraps

    New FSD how to set a speed

    Yeah now I am just on the gas pedal and getting the red alert it will not brake warning, then i let off. I am currently driving on this method until further notice.
  14. CybertruckWraps

    Back from Peru and finally gave FSD v14 a try and wow. Tesla says there are 5 new driving modes, All 5 are “Cybertruck took psychedelics in Peru”🤣

    This morning I started self driving and it was bright and sunny outside, Cybertruck turns on wipers at full speed and says FSD might be degraded due to poor weather conditions….. Also I just washed the truck last night and the windshield was crystal clean and dry…
  15. CybertruckWraps

    Back from Peru and finally gave FSD v14 a try and wow. Tesla says there are 5 new driving modes, All 5 are “Cybertruck took psychedelics in Peru”🤣

    It turns the blinker on a full mile before a turn like it’s trying to confess its intentions to the entire county. It passes other cars like it’s auditioning for Driving Miss Daisy 2. And then—no matter which mode you select—it yeets itself into and out of my driveway like it’s late for a...
Top