• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CasaDelGato

    NEW! OEM Front Bumper Winch Receiver Mounts!

    I take it there is also a battery charger? (where does it get it's power?)
  2. CasaDelGato

    NEW! OEM Front Bumper Winch Receiver Mounts!

    So, where are you getting the 12v power for your 12,000lb winch? That is likely to be well over 100A, which is only 1200 watts. If you can find a 240v AC motor for the winch, you can get over 10x that power.
  3. CasaDelGato

    NEW! OEM Front Bumper Winch Receiver Mounts!

    I have a winch on my trailer to pull a car onto it. I purposely found a 120vac winch so I can just plug it into the truck.
  4. CasaDelGato

    Picking a Rear View Mirror/Camera setup

    The Dash tray I have has standard camera mounting points. I just used 2 of those (and a 3D printed base) to mount the dashcam. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DHNFHQDN
  5. CasaDelGato

    Picking a Rear View Mirror/Camera setup

    For my Wolfbox, I bought a small 48v to 12v inverter, and mounted it under the Frunk so that it's powered by the Front accessory power. I just turn it on with the CT control panel, and have it set to stay on for a while after I get out. It comes on when I get in, and turns off a while after I...
  6. CasaDelGato

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    I just keep a couple in the back storage area along with the hitches. I have a little box of bits and pieces in there.
  7. CasaDelGato

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    re: Print for others. I mentioned I'd be willing to do so back in the thread (Msg #7). The biggest cost would be postage. I'd gladly sell them at a $1 ea - though I'd suggest ordering at least 2. Again, postage is likely to be considerably more than that.
  8. CasaDelGato

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    I've used mine several times with no problem. The body infill doesn't really matter, as very little force is placed on that. The tang/blade ends up being solid, as it's too small to have space for infill.
  9. CasaDelGato

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    While I would be happy to print these for people, just the shipping via USPS is going to be significant. And, of course, someone just pointed out a different way to get around the same problem. https://cyberswag.us/products/cybertruck-tow-hitch-cover-fastener
  10. CasaDelGato

    Little tool to make it easier to remove Trailer Hitch Cover (3D Print)

    I got tired of crawling on the ground so that I could see the 3 little plastic screws to remove/install the trailer hitch cover. So I made a little tool that makes it a lot easier. Set it on the screw, turn a little until it seats, then it's just a 90 degree twist...
  11. CasaDelGato

    B-Pillar sentry mode / side camera view now active. Update your Tesla app

    Anyone else noticed that on Android, the icon with the line to the B pillar brings up the fender camera, and the one for the fender camera brings up the B pillar view?
  12. CasaDelGato

    Front/Pillar cameras swapped when viewing?

    I've noticed that when I use the app to see the camera views (Sentry Mode Active), the buttons for the Fender camera, and the B pillar camera seem to be swapped. Touch the little box that has a line drawn to the fender, and you get the B pillar view, and vica versa.
  13. CasaDelGato

    How to make playlists?

    Well, the major thing I want to be sure of is that whatever tool I find/use to make playlists, makes them in a way that the CyberTruck will use. Do you know if WinAmp will do that?
  14. CasaDelGato

    How to make playlists?

    Yeah, I'm old... So, I have a thumbdrive with a boatload of CD's ripped to it. The truck will happily play whatever disc/song I choose. How do I create playlists of specific Songs and/or CD's?
  15. CasaDelGato

    HOW to mount rooftop dashcam camera?

    Thanks for all the replies! Having multiple examples helps. Now to watch both videos multiple times....
  16. CasaDelGato

    HOW to mount rooftop dashcam camera?

    Thanks, I hadn't found one that complete yet.
  17. CasaDelGato

    HOW to mount rooftop dashcam camera?

    I'm going to be using a @Wolfbox G900 Pro. I've seen postings before showing dashcam cameras mounted to the roof of the Cybertruck. HOW are they mounted? WHERE do you run the cable?
  18. CasaDelGato

    Picking a Rear View Mirror/Camera setup

    Okay, I've decided to use a Wolfbox G900 Pro. I want to mount it above and behind the truck Display Screen. (MUCH more convenient to see than up where the useless rear view mirror is.) Anyone have instructions on how/where I can get 12v power? Also info on how to run the camera cable up to the...
  19. CasaDelGato

    These upper windshield sun shades are awesome

    Just ordered them. Looks like EXACTLY what I need.
Top