• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD 12.5.5.2 First Drive in Cybertruck Video

rtfitch

Well-known member
First Name
Santa R.T.
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
422
Reaction score
547
Location
North Pole, Magnolia, TX in Summer
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
Blitzen the Beast, Sleigh
Occupation
Gift Giver
Country flag
Wow, I shuddered each time it took a hard left, but it appears that this version has improved that former failing. Looks Great.
 

abrader

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
113
Reaction score
44
Location
florida
Vehicles
cyberbeast
Occupation
investor
Country flag
How do you get the full screen FSD visual?

I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.

Thanks!
 

Brant9

Active member
First Name
Brant
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
30
Reaction score
41
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
2024 CyberBeast (Phantom Foundation), 2026 Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do you get the full screen FSD visual?

I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.

Thanks!
just swipe right from the dividing line in the center of the display
 

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Geez, there are a lot of Cybertrucks in that video.
 

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
It looks like the left turns are much better. I hope they improved how it drives in roundabouts. For me, it performs very jerky when transitioning out of the roundabout.
 

CyberTruckeeTheOne

Well-known member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
646
Reaction score
382
Location
Milpitas
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
As some are already mentioned, I want to see wider left turns, earlier lane positioning to exit and enter freeways, lower speed in sharp curve dangerously straddling the solid yellow lines and even encroaching into the other lane.

Others, I can tolerate, eg, intermittent lane changes and being a high speed lane hog.
 
Last edited:

cyberjeff25

Well-known member
First Name
jeffrey
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
123
Reaction score
78
Location
temecula california
Vehicles
cyberbeast
Occupation
registerd investment advisor
Country flag
How do you get the full screen FSD visual?

I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.

Thanks!
Swipe to the right on the screen….
 

Jebario63

New member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation order, Model Y Performance
Country flag
How do you get the full screen FSD visual?

I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.

Thanks!
Tap the Navigation icon on the bottom menu bar will expand it too.
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
Twice FSD would have rear ended someone due to the extreme late braking in the CT if I wouldn't have driven off the road. I've not experienced that in FSD since V10. I hope that's resolved.
 
 
Top