• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. MyOtherTruck

    Winter Tires? Dura Trac or Pirelli Scorpion Winter 2 or? Please help!!!

    For weather that looks like this I’d never use anything but Blizzaks. I tried duratracks (great on and off road) and hakkas in a g63, but ultimately Blizzaks have the edge in all conditions but particularly on ice!
  2. MyOtherTruck

    What are the absolute best CT winter tires?

    The correct answer is Blizzaks. Tried so many others and man they just stop on a dime on ice and plow through the 3 foot Vermont storms no issue. Hakkas are great too but in the ice the blizzak has a slight edge.
  3. MyOtherTruck

    Regret purchasing FSD

    FSD is incredible. Wish I had it in my other non electric cars.
  4. MyOtherTruck

    Replacing my factory tires

    I doubt 70k man. 50k is optimistic .
  5. MyOtherTruck

    2025.32.3.1 Update Now Live 🚨

    Does it have low power mode and is it visible in the app?
  6. MyOtherTruck

    Lightbar flew off while driving on highway!!

    Anything with glue or adhesive is really a silly idea on these trucks. The heat in sun light warming it up. The cold in winter. The high wind lift at speed. This is a stupid design. They need a bolt on option. They will all fall off eventually.
  7. MyOtherTruck

    Phone Key not found

    Anyone else get their phone key removed from app? Cant see or control the vehicle remotely…
  8. MyOtherTruck

    Gonna have to sell CT 😔 [LOCKED & BANNED DUE TO POLITICS & INSULTS]

    Hold on to it a month or so - car prices should soar upwards
  9. MyOtherTruck

    Goodyear DuraTrac Tire now available on Tesla Shop site for $485

    They do not - or mine didnt. No foam no tire sensor - but the shop brought the original sensor over and they worked out well. Its a MEAN tire.
  10. MyOtherTruck

    Cant Rail Replacement Fix - Service Bulletin (SB-25-10-001) published yesterday

    Holy crap that is bad man! I'd leave the CT at the SC until it is addressed properly.
  11. MyOtherTruck

    Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Wait - so do I need to rewrap my truck becuase of this?
  12. MyOtherTruck

    CyberTruck Foundation Series Total Shutdown During Vacation

    Happened to mine. Search the forum for "bricked". Truck was brought from VT to NY for service. It was returned many days later, threw a bunch of faults and towed back from VT to NY. And then they towed it to me in NJ where I live. Issue was "Rear drive unit"
  13. MyOtherTruck

    Next FSD Update for Cybertruck: Start FSD From Park / Reverse / Park / Improved Controller / ASS!

    What is the height on the CT when in Low mode? I park in a 6'8" garage and man --- it always looks like im going to hit the yellow markers!
  14. MyOtherTruck

    What to use to remove spray paint?

    If someone does harm your truck you are better off just taking moving on with you day. The people doing it are trying to bait you into their worthless lives. They have not much to lose and bet you got alot more to lose. At least I keep telling myself these words :-)
Top