- Joined
- Nov 15, 2019
- Threads
- 335
- Messages
- 868
- Reaction score
- 846
- Location
- Tesla Roadster Forum
- Vehicles
- Teslas
- Thread starter
- #1
Video of FSD 121.5.5.2 on Cybertruck
Amazing!Video of FSD 121.5.5.2 on Cybertruck
just swipe right from the dividing line in the center of the displayHow do you get the full screen FSD visual?
I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.
Thanks!
Swip the middle to the right.How do you get the full screen FSD visual?
I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.
Thanks!
If you have the navigation map on, just tap the navigation icon again to hide it.How do you get the full screen FSD visual?
I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.
Thanks!
Swipe to the right on the screen….How do you get the full screen FSD visual?
I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.
Thanks!
Tap the Navigation icon on the bottom menu bar will expand it too.How do you get the full screen FSD visual?
I set the option to expand the FSD visual in the autipilot settings but notning happens. I still get a half screen nav map.
Thanks!