• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Made my own spare tire kit

    great kit. Thanks for sharing.
  2. 37" inch tires + 18" wheels on Cybertruck

    Looks great! try watching munro live to find if they show what the little block extension is for.
  3. KO3 tires installed -- replaced factory AS tires on core wheels

    Do you have photos of one of your fleet trucks? Just like seeing pics.
  4. FSD v13 November Roadmap (Grok Summary)

    This is amazing! Thanks for the explanations.
  5. How FSD behaves w/ Max Speed -- explained by Tesla software engineer

    My understanding is FSD is AI and AI is configured from human input. So, FSD would normally go with the flow of traffic on busy highways. I would assume it has already learned this by now. But also agreed, user input should be considered by AI, and should I assume it already is? I'm...
  6. Cybertruck tow truck! 🦾

    Thanks awesome.. Joliet U-pull-it needs a youtube channel!
  7. Tailgate down camera mirror DIY 3D print -- solves problem of not having rearview camera when tailgate is down

    I would bet Tesla get this in the next version. Like years from now, but it will happen.
  8. Kirkland Baby Wipes: An Unexpected Way to Treat Tough Water Spots

    Thats a great discovery. Thanks for sharing. Looks like salt and citric acid are in the baby wipes. Wonder if lemon juice and salt would work the same for crusty water spots and bug guts?
  9. Towing Airstream for Mother’s Day - Speed is Key

    Thanks for sharing. This is great information and helps list what this truck can do when I get mine. Happy trials!
  10. Comprehensive Comparison chart: Cybertruck vs. Rivian R1T vs. F-150 Lightning 🥊

    CT is good for quads and snowmobiles, things of that nature. A stack of 5 sheets does better. And more room if you camp in the bed of the CT. Both great and fun trucks.
  11. Comprehensive Comparison chart: Cybertruck vs. Rivian R1T vs. F-150 Lightning 🥊

    Can't wait to get my Cyber Truck. Can someone update the stats on the chart. CT is getting a biased review, still the best truck of the 3.
  12. Rivian CEO Doesn’t Think Cybertruck Will Lure Away R1T Customers... Agree / Disagree?

    I would buy a R1T if there was not CyberTruck. But, I'm getting a CyberTruck because it's RAD I would buy a R1T if there was no Cybertruck. But, I will be getting a Cybertruck.
Top