• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck turning stalk - DIY 3D Print

dpoll995

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
98
Reaction score
128
Location
USA
Vehicles
cybertruck
PLA matte, its holding up pretty well, but I know its not ideal for hot cars. I might try other materials if this one falls apart.
im drying out some black ABS now, that im gonna use. im new to printing so hopefully it works
 

2me

Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Sep 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Location
central Florida
Vehicles
MYP, Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Boyne

Well-known member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
105
Reaction score
123
Location
Boyne City, Michigan
Vehicles
2018 MX, 2022 M3, 2024 CT
Occupation
Retired Naval Officer
Country flag

SONNYDUT

Well-known member
First Name
Sonny
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
233
Reaction score
268
Location
Westminster, Ca
Vehicles
Dual-Motor Cybertruck, Model S, Model Y, Model 3
Occupation
Engineering 3D Print Specailist
Country flag
It's funny how some people are refusing the change.
 
OP
OP
Pops

Pops

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Threads
31
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,284
Location
Houston, TX
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
It's funny how some people are refusing the change.
I used the buttons as they are for over a year. I prefer the natural motion of a up/down toggle. Its not about refusing to change, its about considering one method superior to another.
 

Sandman1962

Well-known member
First Name
Sel
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
230
Reaction score
221
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Model S , Model X
Country flag
It's funny how some people are refusing the change.
I’m not exactly “refusing the change…” I’m open to trying new things and seeing what I prefer. And at first blush, I think I’ll like this change to the joystick. I can activate with my palm as well as my thumb. This allows different hand positions on the yoke. Really, I like to have FSD do all the turn signaling for me, really embracing change!

I think this is a great option for those so inclined. Thank you again to the OP!
 

EWELON

Well-known member
First Name
Rori
Joined
May 21, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
309
Reaction score
194
Location
Wynnewood,PA
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck dual motor (soon)
Country flag
great idea! wanted to get one, but was worried about the reach around to the volume and track button which I use a lot. so: I now just pretend like its there, which makes it easier to figure out which button to “press” which is what I was doing before discovering this product. now I “swipe” for the right signal as if this widget is attached and it basically is like its on there and im using it!

again, great idea.
 

DoberManPin-Sure

Well-known member
First Name
Dober
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
138
Reaction score
76
Location
Texas
Vehicles
Foundation Edition Cyberbeast
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
It's funny how some people are refusing the change.
And, ironically, you seem to be refusing this change to the change. ;)

A year and a half and over 20K miles later and I still f-up my signaling from time to time. Worse, I instead sometimes light the vehicle in front of me up (hitting my brights by mistake). In Texas, that can get you shot at . . . requiring return fire and the engagement of criminal defense counsel if you survive. The 3D printed "turn signal" seems the cheaper, wiser option.
 
 
Top