• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. What automations will you create?

    if Majel Barrett could some how be the voice, then I’d use this for a lot! Come to think of it, if we could have an LCARS skin for the screen that would be even better!
  2. Tesla FSD v14 + Bike Rack Test (Big Change from v13)

    when I attach my thule outset tent to my hitch, it totally blocks the rear view camera. fsd works just fine for me as long as trailer mode is off
  3. Convenient Starlink Mini mount + Video

    mine worked fine facing the front windshield.
  4. Convenient Starlink Mini mount + Video

    this: https://a.co/d/95jBILk with one of these: https://a.co/d/fFCxA6Q
  5. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    and when you ran 1800 on the 120s it didnt “trip” anything? thats why chat gpt recommended that adapter.
  6. Anyone using TMat for Bed slider / organizer?

    you can partition the tmat so that it is in two pieces so that you can have 100% access, and still have the benefits of it on top of the smugglers bay. if you dont fill the bed with it, you run the risk (risk is too strong of a word though) of the tmat sliding back and forth. youll see...
  7. Anyone using TMat for Bed slider / organizer?

    yep. ive got several posts in the forum about my experiences. tl;dr - its good. get it.
  8. Convenient Starlink Mini mount + Video

    got it! CT mode: the dark cover is definitely worth it for the car. no glare, makes it hard to see the dish itself from the outside too. camp/beach mode: and they just increased the Roam plan cap to 100gb!
  9. FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    well that sucks. #2 reason that i bought it was that I thought that subscriptions tht unlocked hardware that I owned was stupid.
  10. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    I think that ill use the CT battery for my induction range (chat gpt says use one of these: https://a.co/d/aRb9GKu and then an anker c800x for everything else (starlink, ipad, laptop, phone, coffee maker/water boiling) hopefully with a 50a RV pedestal and a 200w solar panel ill be fine.
  11. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    excellent advice. I was wondering about 100w vs 200w panel. ill get the anker without the panel and then take a look at your 200w edit: I did find this panel - https://a.co/d/3mP9Tq9
  12. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    i know - ive been looking for one of those, as far as I know one doesnt exist yet. you could keep it topped off at home or take it to an sc for a quick topoff if you have a poweroutage at home or fill it with the CT for a janky home powershare setup
  13. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    I will probably have your exact same setup (without the electric blanket). 1-2 day camping mostly but occaisional week long stints at national or state parks. no more walk in spots for me. taking a week long roadtrip from philly to wisconsin in april. stopping for a night at a time going...
  14. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    i get it and am used to it! so how big of a battery does your ecoflow have? im mainly a weekend camper but sometimes do go for a week. im now going to try to avoid walk in sites for the extension cord reason. (I was an ICE camper for a long time). planning on having a full service tailgate...
  15. What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    the battery of the CT is huge. things I will likely be powering when camping: -starlink -phones/ipad -2 laptops -induction range -I dont (yet) have an electric cooler was thinking that this was going be fine: https://a.co/d/6a34XPj thoughts? recs?
  16. Tonneau cover leaks

    now you can let me know how that goes and looks and tell me if it works as well as I hope it will haha
Top