• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Latest FSD Driving me nuts not going the speed limit

    Speed offset only works with the regular cruise control, TACC, not FSD. Either use hurry or hit the accelerator and make it go a little faster
  2. Want to purchase FSD

    I bought it on both my vehicles, 25 cybertruck and 26 model y. Glad I did, but who knows what the options will be by the time I’m ready for another vehicle… I don’t like monthly subscriptions I’d rather just buy outright…
  3. Want to purchase FSD

    Maybe call a service center or stop by one and see if they can help you with it.
  4. Want to purchase FSD

    It may be like the connectivity package. It shows 9.99 a month to subscribe, click buy then it gives you the option for a yearly subscription as well. Also you can do the purchase from the screen in your truck.
  5. Why Pay-Per-Mile Is the Right Pricing Model for Tesla FSD

    Too much trouble. I paid 8k one and done and use it as much as I like… I’m not a fan of forever payments…
  6. Paying for auto pilot.

    They should charge every time you open the app lol
  7. Paying for auto pilot.

    If you really believe that, no one is forcing you to keep your truck…
  8. Tires against police spike strips, the Cybertruck achilles heel! [police chase]

    It’s safe to say all vehicles with air tires have the same Achilles heel.
  9. Help! Frunk won't close, Not driveable.

    Check the hidden service section, there may be something to calibrate the frunk closure in there. I know the vault has a calibration that can be done in there.
  10. 14-50R Outlet Neutral Bonding

    OP you are overthinking this. If you back feed your house panel the neutral load is going to go to ground at your bonding point in the panel, assuming it is properly bonded, it will take the path of least resistance. If you’re just using this for a temporary solution, I wouldn’t worry about it...
  11. Prevent wheel abrasion from core wheel covers by using liquid rubber padding or wire harness tape

    Not implying anything. They 100% replaced my wheels under warranty. I read about some others getting theirs replaced and others that were denied. I tried and was successful. They told me that it was a design flaw and as long as I agreed to stop using the covers they would replace my wheels.
  12. Prevent wheel abrasion from core wheel covers by using liquid rubber padding or wire harness tape

    My wheel covers were also scratching the spokes as well. After Tesla replaced my wheel under warranty I stopped using the wheels covers.
  13. Wind, Bearing, or Coolant Noise?

    Mine make the same noise too. I noticed it a couple weeks ago. Doesn’t do it all the time though
  14. Dead truck.

    Well technically that will let you open the frunk, then look at the manual there is link in there to jump start too. You’ll pull off the top panel then jump it with the post connectors.
  15. Dead truck.

    Yes the harness to jump it is on the driver side wheel near the front. https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-4EC0FD18-0503-40FD-8C97-0F6BB39DA79D.html
  16. Dead truck.

    You won’t be able to open the tail gate or bed cover of the 48v battery is dead. If you get a jump pack on it you should be able to open everything
  17. Dead truck.

    Put a jump pack on it and see if that lets you back in. That might tell you if it’s the 48v battery. Yea I would expect it to last a lot longer but that’s a relatively cheap repair if it is just the battery.
  18. Dead truck.

    Most likely the 48v battery died. Did you try to jump it?
  19. Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    Having a spare is just like carrying a gun. I would rather have and not need it vs need it and not have it.
Top