• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. dalton108

    Early Cybertruck Prototype

    No lowball offers. I know what I have!
  2. dalton108

    Early Cybertruck Prototype

  3. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    No. They do not. In fact they don’t fold at all they slide forward and back and tilt. The seat structure is rigid.
  4. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    100% agree with all of this. But I’m feeling like a complete and total genius right now. I bought my model S plaid right after the huge price drop in 2023 so at the cheapest entry point ever, with the best hardware ever because you can’t get the Rizen computer anymore (not that that’s going to...
  5. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Yeah, I would have to bet that it’s less than 1000 total. Honestly, I bet less than a quarter of that but like you say there’s really no way to know definitively. [Sorry everyone I know this has absolutely nothing to do with Cybertrucks. But this thread is about model S&X so don’t rain on my...
  6. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Nothing lasts forever and they’re not gone just like so many other beautiful cars from 100 years ago that are still here being admired. I just can’t be happier than to be adding my car to that pantheon. šŸ˜ I know a lot of you don’t feel the same way, but I hope that the Cybertruck gets the same...
  7. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Hey @YDR37, you know everything there is to know about Tesla production numbers how many Model S Plaids with the track package do you think exist in the world?
  8. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    10 rounds of founder’s editions. šŸ˜‰
  9. dalton108

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    I don’t think I’ve ever been happier to see a vehicle get canceled! Just ordered my track package before they completely sell out of those and will be turning my Model S Plaid into a true 200 mph unicorn!!! ZOMG!!!!!! So happy!!!
  10. dalton108

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    Can’t think of any reason not to. It’s better than any recent version of 14.x by far. As far as the dry wipes that are being reported. I can’t speak to it. I haven’t had a dry wipe in months period on any version of v14 on any of my vehicles. I’m pretty anal about keeping my windshields clean...
  11. dalton108

    Is ASS dead for the CT?!?!

    Dumb summon. I’ve been saying this for well over a year. Simple stuff— no excuse for us to not have it.
  12. dalton108

    Is ASS dead for the CT?!?!

    No update we’re being completely ghosted. It’s not even being listed in the ā€œupcoming featuresā€ anymore. I believe it will eventually come, but yes this is exceedingly lame.
  13. dalton108

    CyberGlow here šŸ‘‹ First & Only RGBW Cybertruck Light Bar That Keeps OEM Light Shows

    I’m probably buying this, a few questions first: 1. Do you have any video of it being Amber? 2. And I’m assuming I can just keep my OEM core if I want, yes? 3. Where are you guys located? 4. In stock and ready to ship?
  14. dalton108

    Waymo has to suspend service because their cars are blocking traffic in San Francisco.

    That’s right and I’ve experienced my truck handling that situation like a champ. Now there were other cars around so it was able to have a lead car and follow its behavior but I do believe that it’s part of its core competencies.
  15. dalton108

    Waymo has to suspend service because their cars are blocking traffic in San Francisco.

    Waymo halted service in San Francisco as of Saturday at 8 p.m., following a power outage that left approximately 30% of the city without power. The autonomous cars have been causing traffic jams throughout the city, as the vehicles seem unable to function without traffic signals. ā€œWe have...
  16. dalton108

    North America's northernmost Supercharger in Fairbanks, Alaska is now opened

    I have the distinction of having been in Fairbanks a few summers ago (2019) when it hit the hottest temperature they’ve ever seen. It got up to right around 100°!
Top