• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. ChiTownCT

    Think I have a PCS issue.

    Did you notice anything out of the ordinary that may have caused it?
  2. ChiTownCT

    SLATE Truck Debuts as Modular Pickup & SUV

    Add Chicago winter cold and that cuts it in half, theres no way this succeeds..
  3. ChiTownCT

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem#/vehicle/vehicle-information
  4. ChiTownCT

    Bilstein Cybershock: suspension upgrade for your Cybertruck - still fully height adjustable

    How expensive is this system that the CT currently uses?
  5. ChiTownCT

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    I wonder if theres a way to "forcefully" push for PCS failure, there has to be a common reason for failure? Would be nice to get that replaced before warranty goes out..
  6. ChiTownCT

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Pretty much this, and I fear CT will be in the same boat..
  7. ChiTownCT

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    Pretty crazy news to be honest..
  8. ChiTownCT

    Mirror Delete! Anyone done this side view Are you happy? Do you see additional range?

    I'm waiting for the wife to stop driving my truck so I can completely delete my mirrors.. For now I'm providing all the help she can get.. :ROFLMAO:
  9. ChiTownCT

    Martian Wheels 18" Cyber Rover beadlock wheels on Cybertruck

    They do look really good, looking to get some this spring as well.
  10. ChiTownCT

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Nice guys, thats what this forum is all about!
  11. ChiTownCT

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    I'm literally driving my toyota beater until th 6k?? wow .. that's pretty rediculous..
  12. ChiTownCT

    Cantrail Recall on a Wrapped Cybertruck - How To DIY Wrap It Again

    Will need this info here in the spring when I finalize my rail recall..
  13. ChiTownCT

    Stainless Steel Tail Gate Cover from Luckys Fab Shop

    No, Houlton, WI. This is their office number - 715-319-1474
  14. ChiTownCT

    ESA (Extended Service Agreement) for Cybertruck?

    Jokes on them, almost 2 years in on my CT and at only 20k miles.. Going to drive this Toyota beater until that warranty comes to fruition :ROFLMAO:
  15. ChiTownCT

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    Exactly, and that's just us here on the forum. Very concerning to be honest..
  16. ChiTownCT

    Help! Frunk won't close, Not driveable.

    Same thing happened to mine, you literally have to time the closing of the frunk button on your phone while pushing down the frunk at the same time.. Until you visit the SC to get a fix.
  17. ChiTownCT

    FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    I wonder if this is a fix for the recent PCS malfunctions happening..
Top