It’s still improves aero and range. Also, potentially keeps your stuff from getting wet.why? Trying to think of a use case why I would want or need a soft and manual tonneau cover?
Because the RWD doesn’t include one standard and just like any pickup truck some people want a cover for the bed. I have used soft roll up covers on many of my trucks. They work just as intended.why? Trying to think of a use case why I would want or need a soft and manual tonneau cover?
I watched the video, said to myself why would I want that. Then scrolled down to see your comment and began to laugh.why? Trying to think of a use case why I would want or need a soft and manual tonneau cover?
Even the hard tonneau doesn't do thatAlso, potentially keeps your stuff from getting wet.
Hmmm, I hope that's made of KevlarVideo of the Cybertruck's new soft tonneau cover, which was introduced yesterday
Well, yes, but they're trying to lower the price. I imagine the auto-cover isn't inexpensive to manufacture.IMO the vault automatic tonneau cover was one of the features that sold the CT for me. Removing it with the ability to install a soft cover seems like an extreme downgrade.
Per Tesla, a deployed tonneau cover can increase the rated range by about 12 miles. Not bad!why? Trying to think of a use case why I would want or need a soft and manual tonneau cover?
It's supposed to be a downgrade. It's a cheaper version.IMO the vault automatic tonneau cover was one of the features that sold the CT for me. Removing it with the ability to install a soft cover seems like an extreme downgrade.
Amazon versions will be out soon, Im sure.Yea this looks like a $149 soft cover top off of Amazon to me.
Just based off that video it looks like that thing will be flapping like crazy back there, hopefully final version is a bit more robust.