• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. resellpanda88

    Tesla Winter Tire & Wheel Package Review

    wow looks way better than the stock ones
  2. resellpanda88

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Sorry this is happened to you. Hope you get it resolved quickly. One of my biggest fears on a long road trip. Anyone can suggest a good lithium battery booster for the jump start?
  3. resellpanda88

    For SALE- NEW CT Terrestrial ARMOR package. $1000.00 OFF

    Can you transfer the install to a different service center?
  4. resellpanda88

    FSD subscription only, Feb-10.

    I am hopeful it would be more affordable. When I purchased I was able to get 0% apr if I purchased FSD instead I gambled on it being available for less and took the 2.49% which is about $5,000 in interest through the life of the loan. In my head I would have paid an extra $3,000 for FSD. I am...
  5. resellpanda88

    FSD subscription only, Feb-10.

    I don't think the price would go up from $100/month. Not a lot of buyers/subs at 100/month why would more buyers/subs appear at $200/month?
  6. resellpanda88

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    My guess is that they remove FSD and rebrand it to uFSD and sFSD the. Make it an option to sell it for $4K/$8K or in a dream scenario $2,500/$4,500 to match Rivian's pricing for Autonomy+. I will take the gamble.
  7. resellpanda88

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    what kind of pool table?
  8. resellpanda88

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Following if someone can make this available for us to purchase.
  9. resellpanda88

    Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    hey guys. if i have solar and no powerwall backup, will this work for me? i currently have the wall connector and i purchased a gateway 3v. if i get the 3v installed can i use the CT to backup my home in case i have a power outage? i do not plan on getting a backup powerwall battery. thanks!!
  10. resellpanda88

    Avoid ALSET Auto in Austin, TX for PPF or Tint

    Made an inquiry online one time. After I hit submit I get a phone call 90 seconds later, rep said he just got out of a meeting and saw I made an inquiry and wanted to get back to me ASAP. I said I appreciate that! At the point I knew it was BS. It felt like a call center. Never heard from them...
  11. resellpanda88

    Riding on Medium height since update?

    If you put the vehicle in FSD it will automatically go to medium high setting.
  12. resellpanda88

    Ceramic Coating

    this is what i was looking for. i wanted to wrap it but i dont know what color so i am leaning towards ceramic coating it myself as a DIY project for the weekend. but also wondered how PPF would work after i ceramic coat it. now i dont know again. i want to have the option to wrap it in the...
  13. resellpanda88

    Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Even better. Hoping they will offer it in their shop soon.
  14. resellpanda88

    Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Looks like the screws just hold the side brackets in place so the lightbar has nowhere to move. In the future if the glue stops working the brackets still hold onto the lightbar and would be "floating" until you reglue it back down. But at the very least it won't fly off.
  15. resellpanda88

    Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Any idea what the light bar would cost? I know going rate on eBay is $2500 but after market options are $500-$2000. Tesla, I'm my opinion usually comes in at a decent price. Like the under body skid plate. A lot of aftermarket companies are asking for $4500+ but Tesla has it for $3500 installed...
  16. resellpanda88

    Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Definitely don't need one badly. Wouldnlike to purchase directly from Tesla so they can do the proper install at the same time.
  17. resellpanda88

    Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    they should really supply black screws or we can use black touchup/nail polish on the heads. would the lightbar now be available to purchase for all?
Top