• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CyberZephyr

    Teslas will now recommend FSD when lane drift or driver sleepiness/drowsiness detected

    this is probably going to be implemented for unsupervised FSD, where it would help.
  2. CyberZephyr

    CT vandalism - it finally happened.

    are they scratching the window with their iPhone lens?
  3. CyberZephyr

    Tesla Gummies 🍭

    Awesome, I actually saw a leak of these like several months ago!
  4. CyberZephyr

    Mobile recharging cars from cybertruck

    This is related to Powershare, which is a pretty complicated process to get started, I believe.
  5. CyberZephyr

    (All Sold) Forced to sell my Cybertruck - accessories for sale!

    I'm so sorry you had to do this, I hope you can get one in the future when people realize how incredible it is.
  6. CyberZephyr

    Anyone Know How….Shortcut to pop open door on iPhone?

    You got Tesla Shortcuts available on your Apple Watch? They just wouldn't show up for me.
  7. CyberZephyr

    As* Hole of the Day

    Basic level rage-bait. Don't engage, it's what they want.
  8. CyberZephyr

    Phone Key not found

    Tried pairing manually? That's an annoying bug.
  9. CyberZephyr

    Brake Fire

    You're lucky the guy that told you wasn't a crazy hater! They would probably just stand there chuckling.
  10. CyberZephyr

    Rear light bar randomly blinks when approaching Cybertruck after sleep — Anyone else?

    Apple Watch Tesla app sure needs some functionality upgrades!
  11. CyberZephyr

    Urgh! Your truck is ugly...

    Yeah, that picture's not exactly what it looks like. I love the look of Cybercab, imho.
  12. CyberZephyr

    Urgh! Your truck is ugly...

    I actually do quite like the look of that one, lol.
  13. CyberZephyr

    Tool Box with Pullout Drawers for Frunk?

    I haven't seen an AI Cybertruck photo in existence that doesn't have the door handles
Top