IJNYamato
Well-known member
FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
ok fun police ?FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
I would agree. I could imagine if you tried to load heavy items or vehicles in the bed with the bags deflated you could potentially mess it up. IDK though. Tesla should just come up with a mode that allows this instead. Especially to prevent damage.FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
Thank you for that another feature would have never thought about. We almost need to take a course on CTHere's how to squat your Cybertruck using Deflate suspension mode:
I was able to reinflate without moving the truck, wonder about the "damage" if just squatting there and not moving?When I tested it I just had to go into service and click rear over to something that said normal (I just dont recall the exact wording) and they inflated back to normal without driving.
how do you know this?FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this