• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Jack27

    Bends in the body

    Just a FYI that isn’t a “sales person” you already purchased the truck that’s some clown making minimum wage not doing his job properly. Hardly would blame that part on Tesla. You should have complained about him to his superior so they got more people out there to clean it up and because you...
  2. Jack27

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    Interesting. Looks like good little set up. I’ve never carried anything for my bikes either. But I live in the city so the furthest I ever go is down PCH to Neptune’s Net or the canyon Or the track My other bikes were all customs so no room on a rock hard seat with no padding to look cool ?, I...
  3. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    I thought the same but sitting here counting I was surprised at my self I’m 50 from 16 I’ve owned 11 cars/trucks (4 of them new) (2 of them classics) 8 motorcycles If we include dirt another 6 ? Wow
  4. Jack27

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    Well soon they will have the tire repair kit and compressor for $550 and it looks pretty compact. If it’s just a compressor and tire foam it’s def to much to pay
  5. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    Had a brand new 2001 Chevy Tahoe tranny fail with like 26k miles on it. Ended up making me pay for half of a new one. Still went and bought a new one in 2010 then bought a a duramax in 2015. Not one issue with those. I love me a Chevy truck! As you said new cars fail sometimes it’s luck of...
  6. Jack27

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    On a motorcycle ? How did you carry a compressor and plug it in on a motorcycle? yeah, I would start with Tesla roadside and AAA and who ever shows first. If I blow a tire in the CT with out a spare waiting a hour and catching up on some Netflix 1 time seems like a better pay off then hauling...
  7. Jack27

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    I check my PSI here and there and have a small pancake compressor but I don’t carry in the truck
  8. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    G I would of never thought you would say something negative about tesla ?
  9. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    You clearly have a liget gripe and if I was in your shoes I would feel exactly the same. But it isn’t “Tesla only ” I’ve had plenty of cars that other people had the same Complaints and hatred to as you do but I had no issues, it isn’t a fact that if you need a service they can’t solve it and it...
  10. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    What you’re saying is for sure MISIRBLE what he’s saying isn’t what you’re saying so different if he gets to where you are then for sure. But you for sure did a pretty good job of scaring the sht out of him
  11. Jack27

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    So this is “just in case you get a flat” ?
  12. Jack27

    Cyber wheel cover replacement?

    You might of gave me a idea to sell one separately ? someone would pay more for 1 then all 4
  13. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    I hear you. My truck could have been the biggest POS on delivery I was so excited I barely looked at it. Literally made 1 run around and said I’m out of here ?. Well like I said I have heard of some making a big enough noise that they were offered a buy back but it’s up to you how loud you want...
  14. Jack27

    Cyber wheel cover replacement?

    I had a service appointment on the 24th to get mine but now they say they are closed. Well why TF did you give me appointment that day then? Changed it to the 27th and I will be selling all of them!
  15. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    You Actualy think someone who was to QC the car purposely ignored it to sell another unit? Come on bro, I feel you’re pain but that would be stupid for them to purposely do, They now pay labor and other stuff to have to repair it and also give you a loaner. I really don’t think its in there...
  16. Jack27

    How long for Tesla to repair brand new CT before seeking a legal remedy?

    Well look. You’re there now it’s happened. Sucks for sure and yeah your option is wait or see if the lemon law can kick in for you. I don’t think you have a case at all by saying “I didn’t like they took it apart to fix because other problems can happen now”. It’s what service on a vehicle is...
  17. Jack27

    Anyone in Colorado want Wheel Covers until theirs come in?

    Real question how does the Service center schedule me for a appointments to get my hub caps on the 24th a week ago then just today send me a message they will be closed on the 24th and if I want to reschedule try again. WTF? You fools didn’t know you were closed that day ? And then don’t even...
  18. Jack27

    Myth vs. Reality for common Cybertruck criticisms

    Bingo, why people are so caught up in “the list is over there is no wait demand is dwindling” how many cars including Tesla even have a list for any of there cars? Yet they still all sell them. It’s so lame
Top