• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Undercarriage Wash

    I've run through a touchless car wash 20 plus times with the underbody wash turned on everytime, truck is tough AF IMHO, enjoy more and worry less
  2. FSD and other features down after 2025 Holiday Update

    Assume you've already rebooted with the scroll wheels, sounds like a camera failing on you.....
  3. What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to?

    "Scotty I Need More Power!!!" Captain Kirk “I can give us warp power, but if you think this tub will hold together, at high speed, after the beating she just took your bums out the window!” -Scotty
  4. What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to?

    It means 15,366kWh charged is in the top 1% of all CTs (maybe all Teslas) BUT --- I still beat you with 15,701kWh charged!!!
  5. Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    I'm OK with the profile settings, it makes some sense to me as much like a taxi driver, I just ask it to go faster or slower (not 48 or 79 mph), in my experience every down scroll will slow the truck down and I can quickly get within a reasonable range. My most exciting recent Hurry mode...
  6. Truck is stuttering at steady speed

    How the hell did your powertrain warranty expire? how many miles on the odometer?
  7. Did I miss the super horn update?

    meh, I like my Fire Truck horn, given the modest CT sales, I think most of these trucks will be rare (esp the FS builds)
  8. CT Pillars Sentry Mode

    I've never seen the B pillar footage in senry or dashcam videos
  9. Tesla Service - Is this Typical??

    Same, we've mostly all come to accept that Elon's vision is zero repairs, SCs are underinvested, too few locations, too few techs, struggle with wait times..... The reality we live in is that Tesla doesn't want the car in service, they make zero dollars on most service and aren't trying to...
  10. Red screen of death

    need the error codes to diagnose, you can go into service mode and pull or get current faults, but if it's in the shop I'm sure they are way ahead of you
  11. “Actually Smart Summon” on CT … WHEN?

    after reading & posting got so excited today to see an update after I got to work 2025.32.6 but alas just "minor updates"
  12. GPS Location Way Off

    Thanks I stand corrected! per Grok ---- If a Tesla's GPS is off by 50 miles, several factors could be at play: 1. **Signal Obstruction or Interference**: GPS relies on clear line-of-sight to satellites. Dense urban environments, tall buildings, mountains, or heavy tree cover can block or...
  13. GPS Location Way Off

    most of the time it's due to poor cell signals, more challenging on the coasts as it can't really triangulate very well, maybe a nearby cell tower is down....
  14. Automatic overcharge after 80% charge

    ⬆⬆ If you use the routing function you will almost never be charging above 80% on a road trip. Just enter the destination and relax. Not many routes in the USA will be over 200 miles without a SC. Stretching the mileage between stops and filling over 60% SOC ends up costing you more time...
  15. Tesla Wall Connector Chargeback

    yeah - wish we could figure out a way to do this, we were wanting to put a charge station in at our office but even Chargepoint gets $15,000 for "access control" vs. $500 for a regular home charge, LMKL if anyone has a solution.
Top