• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Motorcycle Carrier Hitch with FSD

    Does anyone rock a motorcycle hitch carrier as pictured below? I’ve seen multiple images of some cybertrucks using them for street bikes and dirt bikes but some of my research on the forums show a lot of back and forth, especially regarding the hitch vertical weight limits. Bike + carrier would...
  2. Front license plate camera glass getting worn from road stuff - any replacement or protection options?

    I have the Amazon camera protectors on my current Cyberbeast. My 2024 FS AWD was absolutely rittled with battle scars on the forward facing camera after 32k miles. I put the camera protector on the new truck before leaving the lot. A definite must buy. Also threw one on my grandmas Model Y...
  3. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Thanks for letting me know about the actual cybertent. I've seen some reviews where you can see a little light coming in but overall keeps pretty dark. I actually did pre-order the knockoff one from CyberGearCo. Figured it was worth having a pre-order in just in case. They said they are supposed...
  4. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    To piggyback off of that question, is it pretty dark during the daytime when it’s all sealed up? Still mulling over a few design options. Really trying to find something I can float on the rails while also being able to close the tonneau. The original cybertent is great for that reason but this...
  5. Review: Interior RGB LED Light Replacements from RPM Tesla

    So I got @RPM TESLA's RGB interior LED kit a few days ago with their Black Friday special. Came out to $80. Quick shipping, good quality, and they even through some candy and a nice note in the box which was cool. The problem im having is when I went to use them, they work perfect in park mode...
  6. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Hey, I just have one question left. Putting my cart together on Amazon (using your referral links) and cant seem to understand the ubolts??? Does it require the narrow and wide ubolts or just one kind? Also, how much could you trim off? I see a few different ones that come in different lengths...
  7. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Thanks for sharing this video. I almost bit the bullet and bought this tent when it first came out. Figured I'd wait for some reviews to pour in and from what I saw, lots of complaints on the complicated setup and flimsy poles. Great video either way. Think im going with the clamshell design...
  8. Installing dash screen and streaming rearview mirror

    Also, please post some photos or video if possible of the 11 inch display. I'm very on the fence about it and with the news of Tesla potentially offering CarPlay/Android Auto in the near future, im kinda thinking of waiting. Would hate to lose out on these BF deals though.
  9. Installing dash screen and streaming rearview mirror

    Im abut to go down the same path myself and have been doing a bit of research as well. From what Ive seen and folks ive talked to, each adaptor should have a male and female version of the connector allowing you to daisy chain them together. Maybe im wrong, and please let me know if thats not...
  10. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Looks great and probably way cheaper than even the one above. I thought about doing somthing like this but I imagine it takes at least a solid 20-30 min to snap everything together and tie up the straps along the wheel well? What I love about this design above is the clamshell 30 second setup...
  11. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Thanks for all the info and support on this install. I've been looking for an option similar to this for well over a year now. Love everything about it. Any chance you can throw some more photos up at some point? Interior shots, light on/off, and lastly a shot of the clearance under the unit...
  12. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Thanks for posting the updated links. On the rail supports, if you went 6 inches instead of 8, do you see any snags or issues? Thinking of maximizing utility underneath for storage. Also, did you look at any other tent options? Been browsing the internet for a few alternatives, although the one...
  13. Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    Do you have the correct link for the "rail supports"? Looks like it was double posted by mistake for the bolt kit. Thanks Amazing job by the way. Trying to load up my Amazon cart now.
  14. Updated Service Bulletin for vibrating front doors / driver side mirror

    Good to know. I’ve brought my truck in 4 times for this issue. I noticed it says 2025+ tho. Mines a FS AWD 2024. Service is scheduled for early November but they are in the process of a buyback so fingers crossed they do so I can just buy a low mileage cyber beast for $20k less than what I paid.
  15. FSD V14.1 released in 2025.32.8.5 Update! Likely coming to Cybertruck by end of October (says Ashok)

    I meant to post in the FSD subgroup. Can't figure out how to change now. If the moderator can switch it that would be great. My Apologies.
  16. FSD V14.1 released in 2025.32.8.5 Update! Likely coming to Cybertruck by end of October (says Ashok)

    No mention of a cybertruck release just yet. Hopefully most of these features, if not all, come to the Cybertruck. I've tried my truck with no luck just yet. Feel free to check out his thread. He's updating by the minute and is only in the downloading phase now. Standby for driving results.
  17. Software Update 2025.32.8

    Hoping it fixes a weird phantom drain issue ive been having the past few days now. In short, I’ll charge to 80% and it will bleed off a whole percentage point every 2 hrs. My battery stops charging at 80% at 5am every day. Todau i left around noon with 76% and yesterday I was down to 74% around...
  18. 2025.32.3.1 Update Now Live 🚨

    My wife had the exact same update in her car last week too.
Top