• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

How to Squat your Cybertruck (using Deflate suspension settings) -- for loading motorcycle / ATV, washing bed out, etc.

IJNYamato

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
133
Reaction score
78
Location
USA
Vehicles
Horse & Buggy
FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
 

greggertruck

Well-known member
First Name
g
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Threads
214
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
698
Location
Zimbabwe
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
ok fun police ?
 

MotoX9928

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
72
Reaction score
60
Location
North Carolina
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
I would agree. I could imagine if you tried to load heavy items or vehicles in the bed with the bags deflated you could potentially mess it up. IDK though. Tesla should just come up with a mode that allows this instead. Especially to prevent damage.
 

easytravelman

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
49
Reaction score
24
Location
Oakland, CA
Vehicles
2016 Model X P90D signature
Occupation
Hard money lender. real estate and crypto investor
Country flag
Here's how to squat your Cybertruck using Deflate suspension mode:

Thank you for that another feature would have never thought about. We almost need to take a course on CT
 

Shodan01

Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Location
Upstate SC
Vehicles
CyberTruck Dual
Country flag
When I tested it I just had to go into service and click rear over to something that said normal (I just dont recall the exact wording) and they inflated back to normal without driving.
 

Shodan01

Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Location
Upstate SC
Vehicles
CyberTruck Dual
Country flag
It would be good if they created a shortcut for loading (for me its a golf cart) in the bed...
 

DaBagBoy

Well-known member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
283
Reaction score
125
Location
Lansing MI
Vehicles
3, Y, CT
Country flag
When I tested it I just had to go into service and click rear over to something that said normal (I just dont recall the exact wording) and they inflated back to normal without driving.
I was able to reinflate without moving the truck, wonder about the "damage" if just squatting there and not moving?
 

netphish

New member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
New Mexico
Vehicles
M3P, CT Beast
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I was interested in this to dump a load of gravel but after all the considerations with bump stops and linkage angles this seems unwise. I bet you are not even supposed to deflate unless the truck is jacked up. Unfortunate.
 

Jack27

Well-known member
First Name
Randy
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
963
Reaction score
565
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
BMX Mongoose/tony hawk skate board/ roller blades
Occupation
None
Country flag
You need a degree in rocket science to figure this out
 

PungoteagueDave

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
705
Reaction score
389
Location
Boynton Beach
Vehicles
‘25 Tesla Cybertruck, ‘26 Tesla MY Launch, ‘13 Porsche C4S, ‘26 BMW R1300 GSA
Occupation
retired
Country flag
FYI you should not do this. Inflating the springs from empty should not be done when the truck is sitting all the way down on the bump stops. There’s a risk for damage when doing this
how do you know this?
 
 
Top