ModelAZ
Well-known member
- First Name
- Joe
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2019
- Threads
- 249
- Messages
- 446
- Reaction score
- 964
- Location
- Marin County
- Vehicles
- Cybertruck Ordered
- Thread starter
- #1
Here's how to squat your Cybertruck using Deflate suspension mode:
This is awesome thanks.. I will be loading and unloading my bike and this is a game changer. They need to add this as a loading mode for all of us.Here's how to squat your Cybertruck using Deflate suspension mode:
I'm glad someone finally answered me! Thx lolIt's probably due the amount of suspension travel and the possibility of breaking something if you hit too big a bump.
A couple days ago I found that I can totally deflate my air suspension on my X and drop it like a low rider.
Was very scary lol I didn't know if I would be able to get it back up. I wonder if CT can do that. I did get it up though ?
When you exit service mode she fills back up. (On the X)Yeah, it never says how you get it out of the mode ?‍![]()
It doesn’t in the truck. I had to drive it a short distance to get it to level. Wish someone said this before I did it in my garage. I have a big dip from the driveway to the street and I was worried about dragging the tailgate. Luckily it worked out.When you exit service mode she fills back up. (On the X)
Glad to hear.....and the question didn't include 'The Red Pill or The Blue Pill?'I'm glad someone finally answered me! Thx lol
How long is a short distance: 10', 50', 100' ...?It doesn’t in the truck. I had to drive it a short distance to get it to level...
I think there is a place for a CYBERTINNIEI
It doesn’t in the truck. I had to drive it a short distance to get it to level. Wish someone said this before I did it in my garage. I have a big dip from the driveway to the street and I was worried about dragging the tailgate. Luckily it worked out.
When you are in the squat the tailgate (open) is 25” above the ground. Normal is 30” in entry mode.
This is highly useful for getting a 10ft boat I have into the truckbed.
![]()