• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Is your cybertruck very loud? I think its my windshield surround (seals)

    I think I narrowed down the issues and have significantly cut down on all noise.. 1) put some electrical tape popped around the door catch (black loop that the door latches onto - drivers side, significant less vibration on door and mirror 2)put rubber piping between the roof and windshield...
  2. Anyone loaded and transport a motorcycle in the bed?

    Hauled my road glide.. easy , 750lbs plus me rode on and the tailgate didn’t flinch.. 900+lbs had chains just in case but removed them for the drive. Ended up using a small motorcycle jack to take the weight off the back wheel and transfer it to the bed by jacking just aft of the center of the...
  3. Is your cybertruck very loud? I think its my windshield surround (seals)

    Watching this thread.. my driver door vibrates against my leg (vibrates the mirror too) and on the passenger side the wind noise is pretty noticeable 40mph up. Around corners you can feel the cold air coming in.. but this isn’t just a CT thing I have a couple of other non teslas where you can...
  4. Tailgate down camera solutions

    I’ll start by saying I like doing truck things.. I transport my motorcycle around with me on trips and haul locally items that require the tailgate down. One of the biggest gripes I have with the CT is that they didn’t accommodate a rear camera for when the tailgate is down.. it’s somewhat...
  5. Tow / Towing with FSD on Cybertruck - can / should you?

    The phantom truck, car, tractor trailer when I'm towing is beyond annoying.. Come on, you know I'm towing so stop displaying a car sitting on top of me.
  6. A very dissatisfied owner with this Park Assist update.

    I got it a couple of days ago.. today I had a random camera calibration (no cars or obstacles showing when driving and no cruise control) been stuck calibrating for three drives and its less than 40% done.. Not sure why this started as the parking update worked fine for a day before it started...
  7. Virginia Personal Property Tax

    Oh the old Virginia fuxk me in the a$$ tax. I have a home in VA and a home in FL. I purchased my model S p85+ in early 2014 in Virginia. My estimated tax since purchase including the original sales tax is now at about $25k (10 years later). Think about that for a moment…… my truck is registered...
  8. 2024.20.7 software update now installing, DC Fast Charging improvements

    Fun aside.. it will come (FSD) soon enough, the truck is an amazing vehicle and it will get better over time.
  9. 2024.20.7 software update now installing, DC Fast Charging improvements

    I don’t get the people harping on about autopilot, come on!!.. literally the best vehicle I have ever driven bar none.. yes “I HAVE DRIVEN” Not, autopilot/FSD driven..
  10. How to Squat your Cybertruck (using Deflate suspension settings) -- for loading motorcycle / ATV, washing bed out, etc.

    This is awesome thanks.. I will be loading and unloading my bike and this is a game changer. They need to add this as a loading mode for all of us.
  11. Tailgate Weight Limit

    Yeah would be great to get DG for loading
  12. Tailgate Weight Limit

    Yeah I’m looking for same info. Looking to haul my road glide, its shed some weight but is around 750 and with me riding it up a ramp probably 960.. but that’s just loading..
  13. Panel Gaps, & other issues for recent deliveries

    June 7 delivery, vin 12xxx no issues or panel alignment, couple of marks on the stainless, but hey it’s raw metal.. my wiper works, has its own intelligence as well as its own zip code, I love it.
Top