• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Trick to get FSD working with the tailgate down

    Now if you can get FSD to work while pulling a trailer!
  2. Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Not doing mine. 28,000 miles and it’s doing fine.
  3. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! đź’¨ Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    I would say it’s about 50% louder. You really hear the rear motor whine and the outside noise. On my drive I’ll take the window out and see how it does. So I was waiting awhile for the pipe that goes from the vent to the Breezer insert. I found out it’s not needed. You really get some good...
  4. Camera scratches? Covered by warranty?

    It shouldn’t be either one of those. When I drop it off I’m gonna be straight up with them, you will fix it under warranty. Look at the position and tell me it wont collect road debris ?‍♂️.
  5. Camera scratches? Covered by warranty?

    I got a scratch on my front camera lense. Anyone else had this ? Is it covered under warranty?
  6. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! đź’¨ Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    The whole goal of the Breezer and the Campstream would be to keep the cabin and the bed as a sealed unit (where air can be ported to the truck bed). If it’s sealed no bugs can get in.
  7. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! đź’¨ Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    You’re missing the point. If you are using this product you want to get air from the cabin of the truck to the back of the truck bed. When you do this the vault cover will be closed. Because the vault cover is closed no bugs can get in.
  8. Any paint color that matches the stainless steel?

    Anyone figured out a paint color that matches or is very similar to the raw stainless steel?
  9. Updating new software?

    Does an upload download to you app first and then to the car/truck? Or does the truck get it from WiFi itself?
  10. Supercharger voting: Pinetop-Lakeside on list, please vote for this location!!!!

    Yup, and please vote for Winter Park, CO. This is also an area that definitely needs one.
  11. Rack mounts are abysmal. Are there any billet pieces that attach to create a flat surface with female thread?

    I agree with you. The M8 studs don’t inspire a lot of confidence. Why weren’t the mounting points beefy?
  12. Do CyberTruck software updates deliver via WiFi?

    I did the last update at a Starbucks. The truck would not connect directly to the Starbucks WiFi. So I connected my phone to the WiFi and then made it a hotspot that the truck connected too. It took about 45 minutes.
  13. Breezer Rear Window Replacement System for camping / sleeping in bed! đź’¨ Pumps cabin air into bed vault

    Hey guys, the truck is mine. A couple observations: - the holes don’t really take away much visibility from seeing out the back when using the mirror (vault cover open) - it’s about $100 at a local auto glass place. It’s installed like a normal window. Takes about an hour to install. - don’t...
  14. Summons button in Tesla app? For CT

    Yes, I can’t wait to get some ASS and version 13!!!! Don’t know why they are delaying. Imagine a Cybertruck with no driver pulling up in front of Costco!
  15. Seat belt locking up?

    I’ve never had a problem but my wife has a problem with the seat belt that goes across her chest locking up for no reason. She has to unbuckle and rebuckle to get the upper belt to unlock and move freely. I’ve never had it do that to me. Anyone have any insights?
  16. Cybertruck on full self-driving (FSD) 12.5.5.3 drives us through fog, ZERO safety interventions!

    My 12.5.5.3 is the same crapiness. Does pretty good on the highway but: - still turns out of my neighborhood and goes in the center opposite way turn lane - still is pitiful at stop signs - still turns into the center lane (again an opposite turn lane on a 5 lane road) - still can’t plan for...
  17. CYBERTRUCK and SCOUT

    We are talking 4 years until it comes out. A lot will change by then. The Scout does look ok but it it really does resemble a Rivian.
  18. How to report app bugs to Tesla?

    Use the microphone button to do a bug report.
Top