rjmcinnis
Well-known member
- First Name
- Jason
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2025
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 33
- Location
- Florida
- Vehicles
- 2024 Cyberbeast, 2018 M3P
- Occupation
- Cybersecurity
You typed this as I edited my comment, noting that the iPhone video wasn’t initially visible.Wow you are a terrible judge of what you’re looking at then. I started recording the moment those words were said to me. Which is exactly what correlates with the CT’s footage, of me from the moment I left my vehicle to walk to the restaurant. The driver got back out of his vehicle after those three seconds as you were describing them, if I’m not mistaken. The dash cam footage allows me to save 30 seconds at a time to my phone, which is what I did to post that relevant pertinent timeframe of from the moment that I left my truck. You should just stop now, acting like I’m being insincere. You are the insincere person here. And upon reviewing the subsequent dashcam footage behind the 30 second clip it let me save to my phone at one time through the Tesla app, he did NOT step back out of his car. My footage recording him, was that immediate, that it captured him while he was still out of his car, he had just gotten up and out of his car, opened the door, and shouted at me “you white faggot I’m going to fuck you up.” I immediately took my phone out and started recording him. That’s what my two videos correlate and clearly show. As I said, CT capturing audio would have clearly heard him shouting that epithet at me. It’s literally what prompted me to take my phone out and begin recording him.
Now you’ve moved on to insulting me (and others who didn’t blindly support you), so I’m going to removing myself from this conversation, as I’m not interested in getting banned for arguing about non-CT related topics that clearly don’t belong here.
Again, good luck to you.