• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Tecyber1

    Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    It's Oakland, they will arrest him (CT Owner) for causing stress to the tofu farting fairy that is acting like a fool!
  2. Tecyber1

    Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    All I know is I wouldn’t park in such tight spaces. I wonder if that is what pissed her off? Regardless, post it and let the Internet shame that turd!
  3. Tecyber1

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    I made a stupid mistake, I parked the grocery store. Told it to start the install, shopped and back and it’s only at 60% so I am sitting in the car waiting for it to finish so I can go home. Haha! Damnit!
  4. Tecyber1

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    That doesn't look bad and sounds like it performs better than the OEM ATT?
  5. Tecyber1

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    Agree there, bad sidewall view and covers mostly suck but nothing worse than the core wheel package. Lame AF considering the CT is so mean looking. At some point I will trade looks for efficacy so I get it.
  6. Tecyber1

    New FSD how to set a speed

    Yep, it's somewhere between "12MPH and You're getting a ticket m'fer"!
  7. Tecyber1

    Cyberbeast on Gladiator X Comp M/T Tires + Diffuser Erase

    Without the wheel covers it looks mean! \m/
  8. Tecyber1

    Yet another windshield tint issues post

    No, it's gotta be the tint/job that was performed. I see no such distortions at all, it's perfectly clear viewing and actually impressive so.
  9. Tecyber1

    Yet another windshield tint issues post

    Quality tint does not obstruct the view. I did 30% windshield and it’s glorious day or night.
  10. Tecyber1

    Yet another windshield tint issues post

    It could be anything, lint or something. My guy did mine twice as well due to that. They did it without batting an eye and it’s been perfect for over a year now.
  11. Tecyber1

    2025.38.3 Issues

    I haven't experienced any issues but I got 2025.38.3.2 yesterday....didn't drive much so no idea what it was about.
  12. Tecyber1

    Cybertruck Light Bar Flew Off on the Freeway – Need Advice

    I’m sorry but I cannot help but chuckle at Tesla and this stupid light bar situation. For all the technology and innovation they are capable of, they are also capable of the cheapest, most idiotic things imaginable. I would be livid if it flew off driving down the road let alone if it hit...
  13. Tecyber1

    Cantrail recall question

    This! I am capable of checking if I am experiencing any such issues. I will instantly put in a service appointment. Just got the truck back from a full HVB replacement.
Top