• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cyberham

    Issue error message: Power Reduced DIR_a126

    I had this error message pop up twice last week, seemingly out of no where! It said exiting and re entering the vehicle may restore operation. Anyone else have this happen? Is it worth reporting to service centre?
  2. Cyberham

    USB-C to USB-C doesn't charge phone

    Yeah I dont feel that is the best option either. I need to sort out a proper USB c.
  3. Cyberham

    USB-C to USB-C doesn't charge phone

    No, nothing. Its odd as I've tried an older USB c cable and a brand new fancy one! But I'll try a third and beyond that might just plug in a unit in the 120 😀 Thanks for all the replies, guys 👋
  4. Cyberham

    USB-C to USB-C doesn't charge phone

    Anyone else having this problem? The USB c to USBC in the centre console doesnt charge phones. Its only become really apparent since I got a magnetic phone holder on the corner of my screen. The magnetic ring wont let the phone charge in the tray and when I plug the USB c in it claims its...
  5. Cyberham

    Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    I stopped caring after your inane "toxic masculinity " comment 🙄
  6. Cyberham

    Help! Frunk won't close, Not driveable.

    You could also drive head on into bullet fire🤔😅
  7. Cyberham

    Grok able to recognize and do navigation instructions?

    This is the complaint! Not only have I experienced exactly what you are describing Grok also lies and cheats! Grrr
  8. Cyberham

    Grok able to recognize and do navigation instructions?

    That shit pisses me off. Not the knowing. The gaslighting
  9. Cyberham

    Grok able to recognize and do navigation instructions?

    I've caught Grok lying multiple times in regards to math, his abilities with Navigation (this morning he said he cant tell me how long of a drive it is to disney land!!) And even Elon Musks birthday!!!
  10. Cyberham

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    I am a driver at heart. I love driving. Anytime, any length, and anywhere! The convenience of FSD however is understated. I can sip my coffee while it drives my kids to school. I can relax on the way home from another city after eating at a buffet restaurant, even though im drowsy. Your...
  11. Cyberham

    Charging stops as I approach the vehicle

    Past three times I've plugged the truck into a non tesla charger and run an errand the charging stops as I approach the vehicle. All three times I meant to unplug and drive away but it has left me thinking it'd be pretty annoying if it happened and I meant to hang around charging longer. Was...
  12. Cyberham

    2025.26 Update with Grok + Dashcam viewer

    I'd say Grok's mannerisms coupled with Elons "heart goes out to you" salute means you should sell you cyber truck ASAP!
  13. Cyberham

    Both Rear Wheel Rocker Fairings Broken

    Yes that's them. But God why so expensive ?
  14. Cyberham

    Both Rear Wheel Rocker Fairings Broken

    I saw a cap for this sometime last week but was shocked at the price so didn't save the link, which I'm regretting now. Anyone else saw it?
  15. Cyberham

    HOT pillar camera between front and rear doors!

    Drove my truck for a few hours today, rainy and cloudy day, and at one point I leaned my forearm above the open door switch on the camera and near burnt myself! I went and checked and the other side was equally hot! I couldnt keep my hand on it for more than a few seconds without nearly burning...
  16. Cyberham

    My air compressor is almost always running

    I have the exact same problem too! I think there's a leak somewhere too! I've been meaning to schedule a service, just haven't gotten around to it, but this thread makes me worry they won't help !
  17. Cyberham

    Marking Cybertruck steering wheel & turn signals w/ color stickers dots

    It took me three days to get used to the turn signal buttons. But after three months I had a long 20 hour drive and when I was tired I caught myself searching for the stalk a couple times!
Top