• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    You typed this as I edited my comment, noting that the iPhone video wasn’t initially visible. Now you’ve moved on to insulting me (and others who didn’t blindly support you), so I’m going to removing myself from this conversation, as I’m not interested in getting banned for arguing about...
  2. Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    So where is this “immediate documentation” you are referring to? The video you posted just shows (you??) walking past the back of the vehicle and down the sidewalk. Then the driver in the white Honda gets out for ~3 seconds and gets back in. It’s pretty dark, but they don’t seem to gesture...
  3. Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    Respectfully, you’ve made quite a few allegations without showing any evidence of this interaction. Please post the video from your CT and your phone. You’ve also made quite a few hateful statements that aren’t a whole lot better than what you’ve claimed happened. If real, then I can certainly...
  4. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Add a soft start to your AC so it doesn't surge so much, then it will likely run, depending on your overall power requirements, and how big your AC is.
  5. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Living in AZ, I think minisplits would become problematic trying to account for closets, halls, bathrooms, etc. Unless you want to close the door of the toilet closet and use it as a sauna, then walk out to the living room and enjoy a cold plunge.
  6. Apple CarPlay coming to Tesla as soon as end of year!

    Well, Waze is extra popular due to Wazer reported police...
  7. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Would love to get SPAN, but would need two of them with my 2x200a service. Wish they had offered it at build time, but unfortunately while they are a good builder, they are just not enough of a tech forward builder. How small is your HVAC? Or what efficiency? My 5-ton Heat Pump uses ~3500w...
  8. New FSD how to set a speed

    Yeah... Ummm... NONE of what you wrote above is happening to me, and I also live in Florida. FSD14 is working fantastic so far. The only thing it can't do is pull into my garage successfully. But considering my garage is less than a foot longer than the CT, that doesn't surprise me at all.
  9. New FSD how to set a speed

    They could if they would add Waze. Not perfect, but much better than nothing.
  10. FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    Report the incorrect speed using the voice assist. How is that unfriendly? Nor am I a fanboy.
  11. Still confused about Solar + Powerwall + Cybertruck

    So I understand that currently, Solar + Powerwall doesn't allow the Cybertruck to be used as additional battery, and is "supposed" to be fixed via software by EOY. I'm confused about the correct configuration needed to have this work when that software comes out? Am I required to use the...
  12. Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    Do you have a picture and link to the 3d print? How much does the glass affect signal quality?
  13. Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    I don't understand the hate for the turn signals, I like it lol. The only thing I don't like is you have to disable and reenable Tron mode to get that initial intro again.
  14. Mercedes Benz Charging station

    I tried a few weeks ago after I got this adapter: https://a.co/d/808xC7c It didn’t work for me, but it was my first time trying an adapter, and the chargers are also really new. I don’t think I was able to fully mate them. I tried the EA ones in the same lot. They are old and it worked fine...
  15. Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    I'm confused. A 10 second Google search brings up Starlink Mini specs, which shows it's compatible? https://starlink.com/support/article/0b2d5227-1db6-0002-ecee-f49d3b516b49 What do people use a hardwired Starlink connection for in the truck? I can see it camping, but just set up when needed...
Top