• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Attending the 2025 Shareholder Meeting?

Penguins

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
21
Reaction score
26
Location
Chicago
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range
Country flag
Yeah, there was really not that many people there, maybe like 250-300 tops? If it comes in, it comes in and I'll jump on a plane and go-well worth the trip! If I get the final invite, I'll post it here and anyone else that's going or has any "special requests" or whatever we can perhaps meet up at the event. Fingers Crossed! :)
Did you get your pass in yet? It's the day before the event and nothing yet...
 

mattb

Active member
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
32
Reaction score
13
Location
CO
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I wonder if Robotaxi from the airport would work.
 
OP
OP
Mal

Mal

Well-known member
First Name
Mal
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
459
Reaction score
680
Location
WA
Vehicles
'24 CB "Rocinante"
Country flag
Just got it, along with my wife's. There was no further verification of holding shares, just signing the agreements and instructions. They seriously know how to keep us on the edge of our seats, though.
 
OP
OP
Mal

Mal

Well-known member
First Name
Mal
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
459
Reaction score
680
Location
WA
Vehicles
'24 CB "Rocinante"
Country flag
I wonder if Robotaxi from the airport would work.
It'd be awesome if the attendees got Robotaxi invites for this purpose!
 

mattb

Active member
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
32
Reaction score
13
Location
CO
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Just got it, along with my wife's. There was no further verification of holding shares, just signing the agreements and instructions. They seriously know how to keep us on the edge of our seats, though.
It'd be awesome if the attendees got Robotaxi invites for this purpose!
Anybody can download the app. I have. I'm wondering about the service zone.
 
OP
OP
Mal

Mal

Well-known member
First Name
Mal
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
459
Reaction score
680
Location
WA
Vehicles
'24 CB "Rocinante"
Country flag
Anybody can download the app. I have.
Not on Android, sadly.

And looks like there's a wait-list after you install the iphone version (my wife just did).
 
Last edited:
 
Top