• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I RARELY get dry wipes. Could it be that I’ve cleaned my windshield camera area “regularly”? Do you guys also get “clean the camera” notifications? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  2. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I’m wondering if there is ANY CORRELATION to FSD statistics and what updates are received. I had an FSD percentage of 96% and got FSD v14.2.2.1 on 24 December, the day it was released.
  3. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    The steering “wheel” reset usually fixes issues after updates. Sometimes I just do it “just in case” lol
  4. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I ALWAYS leave the software setting on ADVANCED. I don’t have any phantom drain, never use low power mode and sometimes get updates very early, other times not so early! I will take every FSD/Software update I can get, as early as I can get! 😅
  5. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    Do you have ADVANCED set under Software Update Preference?
  6. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    I heard that PARKING is better in v14.2.2. It’s too early to know what the .1 does in v14.2.2.1 😅
  7. Leifmb

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    2025.45.6 with FSD v14.2.2.1 installed!
  8. Leifmb

    Battery capacity dropping....

    I was under the assumption that the battery BELOW 20% or above 80% for "long" periods was bad. Could you have been damaging/stressing the battery by waiting to charge until its below 15%? I charge mine to 80% DAILY from around 68-74% about. Going on a road trip today and charged to 100% showing...
  9. Leifmb

    Clicking Noise from the front

    Just wait and see if it gets SUBSTANTIALLY worse, THEN take it in for service.
  10. Leifmb

    Clicking Noise from the front

    I get that every…most mornings turning out of my driveway.
  11. Leifmb

    Big Mother FUCA (forward upper control arms by Mountain Pass Performance)!

    Looks weaker than stock to me-the mounting hardware, size of bushings etc! Am I wrong?
  12. Leifmb

    FSD v14.1.7 in Update 2025.38.8.7

    It’ll probably reach us as a “holiday” update.
  13. Leifmb

    FSD V14 (v14.1.5) for CYBERTRUCK! See 2025.38.8.5 Update Release Notes

    Did you actually submit requests to be invited on the Tesla Investor relations site?
Top