• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    For about a week after picking mine up after the PCS replacement, I too could hear my air compressor (or what I assume is the air compressor). Wasn't as bad as yours, but was definitely louder than before and running more than it had before. I cycled my truck from entry to high (or maybe...
  2. Mal

    [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    I think many of us have done / do it. I used to be more impatient with my truck and would gently 'encourage' it to move forward when it lingered overly long at a stop. Then, one day I was a stop sign waiting to turn left onto a cross street with no apparent traffic. The cross street was heavily...
  3. Mal

    [Update] FSD v14.2.2.4 Almost Hit a Girl Crossing Street (No it didn’t - Don’t rest your foot on accelerator)

    Props to OP for correcting the assertion, and props to Tesla for displaying the telemetry on the videos exactly for this purpose.
  4. Mal

    Front Passenger Seat Rattle

    Took it in this morning for the front passenger seat rattle. Fix was.... disassembly and reassembly? Hopefully with some extra loctite or something....
  5. Mal

    Front Passenger Seat Rattle

    I'll post an update on what happens when I get it back. The part is delayed a week or two, looks like.
  6. Mal

    Help! Frunk won't close, Not driveable.

    Oddly, there is! I just found out about it two days ago when I needed to move the truck away from the house with the frunk open. Frunk was open and I put it in drive, IIRC a popup appeared and asked if I wanted to continue with it open. Not sure if it would let us go highway speeds, though.
  7. Mal

    Front Passenger Seat Rattle

    Following up: I took my truck into service for a PCS issue this morning, and told the service advisor about the seat rattle. I showed him, and he nodded and said "it's the fan bracket in the seat" and said he'd take care of it. I asked, and he's had other CTs come in with the same problem.
  8. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    Seems not. Truck is in service now for a PCS replacement. For future googling reference, my error codes included: PCS2_a136_CycloAMosfetHealthCheckFailed VCLEFT_a561_LVBMSEFuseOvertemperature VCLEFT_a598_LVBMBeFuseSelfTestFailed VCLEFT_a543_connectorCoverFault VCLEFT_a582_goodForPCSPowerCycle
  9. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    My service ticket says "Parts in Transit". I'm dropping it off tomorrow (Fri) morning, and they say it'll be ready Monday at 5pm. We'll see what happens.
  10. Mal

    Front license plate camera glass getting worn from road stuff - any replacement or protection options?

    I put a small square of this stuff across the bumper camera about 6 weeks ago. No optical problems. It's not quite as wide as the camera, IIRC, so I just centered it vertically up the middle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018REYZC4 Will it help? Dunno. Makes me feel better for $12, though.
  11. Mal

    Tonneau cover leaks

    Given the text, I suppose there is one obvious place to put it ...
  12. Mal

    Tonneau cover leaks

    I want to get a tattoo somewhere that says "Janky, but effective". Maybe in Kanji or Sanskrit. Tell people it's ancient wisdom.
  13. Mal

    Tonneau cover leaks

    I used black electrical tape (decent quality, not the cheap cheap stuff) before I put the windshield tape on. You can't even see it's there, and it lasted for months too. Be sure to give the area a good cleaning so the tape adheres. I think I used some alcohol, but a glass cleaner that doesn't...
  14. Mal

    Tonneau cover leaks

    Yes. That's what I (and others) have done. Mine's been on there for 6 months now. Doesn't work if you need to remove the aeroflap, though, like for the tent. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/waterproof-your-bed-vault-how-to-diy.43427/post-30596808
  15. Mal

    FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    I opened a service ticket for my 'only charging at 24A' / PCS2_a136 error. When I got the notification for the update, I asked service if I should install it. They said they recommended I hold off until they see the truck on Friday. 🤷‍♂️ On a related note, the service ticket now says 'Parts...
  16. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    I wonder if this latest slew of PCS issues was triggered by one of the recent software updates. Seems weird that there's kind of a cluster of them now. Good luck! Service said the remote diagnostics team will be looking at my truck, hopefully today. Else, I'll bring it in on Friday. I'm still...
  17. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    I'm curious - what makes you think it's a house problem? I mean, it could be, but various AI's say the PCS2_a136 error is the truck. And, when it charges (at 24A), it's doing so at 237v, so both legs are hot. Also in the logs are various "VCLEFT_a*" errors. One of which is...
  18. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    Anecdotally, I did get a weird notification from the Tesla app in the middle of the day last week that said something about Powershare unavailable. Then it resolved itself. (There was no power outage in the area, or at my house, so it was out of the blue). I thought we had some sort of power...
  19. Mal

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    This is funny. I voted "no, never had a problem" yesterday. And, just now, I noticed my truck is charging slowly at the house. 24A instead of 48A. Checked the service alerts, and I see: I blame this thread for bringing it to my truck's attention. (20k VIN, beast)
Top