• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to?

DaBagBoy

Well-known member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
283
Reaction score
125
Location
Lansing MI
Vehicles
3, Y, CT
Country flag
It means 15,366kWh charged is in the top 1% of all CTs (maybe all Teslas)
BUT --- I still beat you with 15,701kWh charged!!!
 

Black306

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
512
Reaction score
449
Location
Sacramento
Vehicles
‘24 DM CT | ‘23 M3 RWD
Country flag
Read it and weep. :cool:

Five hundred and eighty eight. :LOL:
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to? IMG_0235


Figured out why my data is wonky. Lost all my charging data back in late Oct when I sold my Performance. Long story short, CT was removed from my account and the data is only from when I put it back in. :confused:
 

Gaximus

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
885
Location
Mead, CO
Vehicles
CyberBeast, Model 3, Jeep Wrangler, Yamaha R6
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I’m got top 5% with 8934 kWh, pretty big jump from 5% to 1%.
You one percenters should leave some electricity for the rest of us. 😂
 

DaBagBoy

Well-known member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
283
Reaction score
125
Location
Lansing MI
Vehicles
3, Y, CT
Country flag
I’m got top 5% with 8934 kWh, pretty big jump from 5% to 1%.
You one percenters should leave some electricity for the rest of us. 😂
"Scotty I Need More Power!!!"
Captain Kirk

“I can give us warp power, but if you think this tub will hold together, at high speed, after the beating she just took your bums out the window!”
-Scotty
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
I should be at .5% I think..?
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen What does "Top 1% in Charging" really equate to? 1000017097
 

SlegMD

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
801
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Well my powerwall gave me the “ trickster” rating so there is that
 

CT_AZ_4x4

Well-known member
First Name
Jay
Joined
May 22, 2024
Threads
31
Messages
644
Reaction score
577
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
Vehicles
AWD CT
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Hey, anyone else get this? Im sure everyone got this from Tesla but what does it really mean?

Screenshot_20251217_064455_Tesla.webp
My high school was #1 in the entire nation for teenage pregnancy.

I did not contribute to that statistic.

But I am also top 1% at just over 15,334 kwhs of Supercharging!
 

jimbaum

Well-known member
First Name
jim
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
76
Reaction score
84
Location
Plano, TX
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3
Country flag
I have the top 1% badge with 22,196 - I drove about 47,600 miles in one year (actually, FSD did most of the driving ;))
Total of 54 unique SC over 626 sessions.
 
 
Top