• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. SlegMD

    Latest FSD Driving me nuts not going the speed limit

    I’m trying to see if I can live without FSD, going back to TACC and driving(lol) has taken some getting used to
  2. SlegMD

    Think I have a PCS issue.

    Probably be ready to take it in if you lose the ability to charge at home, regardless of appointment
  3. SlegMD

    SLATE Truck Debuts as Modular Pickup & SUV

    Based on reception they are getting I hope they get it to 25k, seems unlikely. But hey for the price it keeps you for having to go to the gas stations
  4. SlegMD

    Rare issues with new Cybertruck

    Assuming you got a deal for the floor model… however you also never know what you’re getting here. Have to decide if you want to deal with SC for the foreseeable future apparently lol, but for sure use that warranty.
  5. SlegMD

    The dreaded Red screen 😡

    Any tracking of vins with all this PCS nonsense? Or is it widespread?
  6. SlegMD

    OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos

    One trick regarding having a bed liner, slide it toward the tailgate until it touches, 1-1.5inches, keeps the dust out.
  7. SlegMD

    Cybertruck Curved 40" Bumper Off Road Lightbar Question:

    All that said, they bar is high quality and is plug and play.
  8. SlegMD

    Cybertruck Curved 40" Bumper Off Road Lightbar Question:

    This bar is very bright, it will be very obvious.
  9. SlegMD

    Cybertruck Curved 40" Bumper Off Road Lightbar Question:

    I have this bar installed, it is stronger than the high beams with a larger-axis spread, to install the bar to do as you say would require an intense angle which will most likely prohibit install, it snugs in very well. It abuts the recovery hooks and front camera completely.
  10. SlegMD

    .

    DARN IT I missed something good
  11. SlegMD

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Think I like that idea more
  12. SlegMD

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Wonder if a storage box would fit undisturbed in the wheel well, perhaps with a strong magnet or clip😅
  13. SlegMD

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Yes this is a great point, I keep my 12v jumper in my cabin, but in a situation such as this where access is prohibited…
  14. SlegMD

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Dang, this is my fear tbh. Sorry this happened. Following.
  15. SlegMD

    3Wliners Floor Mats & Liners - an unbiased review.

    3W is superb, have a set for CT. Perfect fit etc. Carpet option is nice looking and pops off if you prefer the rubber look or function, though I think you have to order that feature. Glad you like 👍
  16. SlegMD

    Back up power in this crazy freezing temp

    Time to put the CT in the main garage and run the charger there.
  17. SlegMD

    Dog Mode

    Urander sells both covers with either seat up or seat down. My dogs like to look out the window, so they got seat up variant. https://urander.com/products/cybertruck-pet-cover-for-dogs-cybertruck-pet-liner Liked the raptor comment 😂
Top